Global Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Market is a comprehensive study on current state of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Industry along with competitive and comparative analysis of key players, demand for products, segmentation by type, applications and investment opportunities for interested people or companies.
Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/02/2018 -- In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) market for 2018-2023.
The IoT is a network of intelligent computers, devices, and objects that collect and share huge amounts of data. The collected data is sent to a central Cloud-based service where it is aggregated with other data and then shared with end users in a helpful way. The IoT will increase automation in homes, schools, stores, and in many industries. The application of the IoT to the manufacturing industry is called the IIoT (or Industrial Internet or Industry 4.0). The IIoT will revolutionize manufacturing by enabling the acquisition and accessibility of far greater amounts of data, at far greater speeds, and far more efficiently than before.
North America is expected to hold the largest share of the IIoT market in 2018. The market is flourishing in this region owing to various initiatives undertaken to encourage its development and implementation by large enterprises and governments in this region; also, there has been significant investments in the R&D of IoT solutions. These factors are driving the growth of the market in North America. The IIoT market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Rapid industrialization in emerging economies of APAC, such as China and India, and in Southeast Asian countries is boosting the adoption of IIoT solutions in this region.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2312524
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Device & Technology
Segmentation by application:
- Oil &Gas
- Metal & Mining
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
Browse the complete report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/2018-2023-global-industrial-internet-of-things-iiot-market-report-status-and-outlook
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Rockwell Automation
- Texas Instrumemts
- Dassault Systemes
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Place a purchase order of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/2312524
About Orbis Research
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.