Industrial Radiography Equipment Industry Trends and Global Forecast 2018 to 2025
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/18/2018 -- Market Analysis: Global Industrial Radiography Equipment Market
The Global Industrial Radiography Equipment Market valued at USD 497.23 million in 2017 and is expected to reach a value of USD 806.74 billion by 2025 and growing at a CAGR of 8.4% during the period of 2018 to 2025.
Get Sample PDF of This Research Report: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-industrial-radiography-equipment-market
Market Definition: Global Industrial Radiography Equipment Market
Industrial radiography is the procedure used in number of industries to detect the flaws and cracks in the materials which are not visible through the naked eyes. In this non-destructive technique the materials are exposed to X-rays or gamma radiations. These radiations help to inspect the defects as they become visible with the exposure. The need for material inspection has risen widely in the industries. Therefore product launches and technological advancements in the products are driving the growth of the market. For instance, in 2016 Teledyne DALSA Inc. with Teledyne ICM, the pioneered companies in the digital X-ray imaging technology launched its Go-Scan, a portable digital radiography systems at the ASNT Annual Conference, California. This system are features high-definition tablet display with user-friendly touch-software for real-time imaging. It is cased in the shock-absorbing mechanical with light-weight and ruggedized, the detector units and X-ray generators which makes them apt for industrial X-ray inspection and non-destructive testing applications in various industries such as Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Shipbuilding, Aerospace, Defense and others. Nikon also offers nondestructive inspection system, Industrial X-ray/CT Inspection Systems which measure the complex inner structures of products and identify any defects within the equipment without disassembling. These systems enable nondestructive evaluation of diverse products, ranging from electronic components to plastic molds and cast metals.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Integration of 2D & 3D capabilities in a single system
- Technological advancements
- Rising preventive maintenance of industrial equipment
- Growing adoption of industrial radiography technique in the aerospace and automotive industry
- Favorable government support
- High threat of radiation contact
- Higher deployment cost of the industrial radiography
Speak to Research Analyst for Regional Customization or Other Query: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-industrial-radiography-equipment-market
Market Segmentation: Global Industrial Radiography Equipment Market
- The global industrial radiography equipment market is segmented on the basis of imaging technique and industry.
- The global industrial radiography equipment market is segmented on the basis of imaging technique into film-based and digital radiography. Digital radiography is sub segmented into computed tomography, computed radiography and direct radiography.
- The global industrial radiography equipment market is segmented on the basis of industry into petrochemical & gas, power generation, manufacturing, aerospace, automotive & transportation and others.
- Petrochemical & gas is sub segmented into liquefaction of natural gas, refining, transmission pipeline, subsea pipeline and storage tanks. Power Generation sub segmented into nuclear power, wind power, solar power and fossil fuel.
- Manufacturing is sub segmented into mining industry, metal industry, foundry, shipbuilding and pipe & tube manufacturing. Aerospace is sub segmented into engine part production, composite airframe manufacturing, material & component analysis and maintenance. Automotive and transportation is sub segmented into wheel and axle manufacturing, metal casting and critical components manufacturing.
- Based on geography, the global industrial radiography equipment market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among o
Major Market Competitors: Global Industrial Radiography Equipment Market
Renowned players in the global industrial radiography equipment market consist of Teledyne DALSA Inc., GE Company, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Nikon Corporation, Shimadzu Corporation, Comet Group, Anritsu Corporation, Mettler-Toledo International Inc., 3DX-Ray Ltd, Bosello High Technology S.R.L., Nordon Dage, VJ Technologies, Measurement Control, Smiths Group, CEIA, North Star Imaging Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., IXAR, X-Ray Associates, LLC, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Industrial Radiography Equipment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-industrial-radiography-equipment-market
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.