Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Global Industrial Robots Market (By Type, Applications and Regions) 2016-2020" research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/18/2016 -- The Global Industrial Robots Market is one of the fastest growing markets which is being pushed by the technological innovations in the field. The Industrial Robots market was introduced to the world when the first ever Industrial Robots were used in a General Motors plant at New Jersey in the year 1962. The market has grown to a huge level since that time covering all the six continents and used in almost every industry. Geographically Asia Pacific is the major market for Industrial Robots having a share of 55% of the global market revenue. The market is dominated by five countries i.e. China, Japan, Republic of South Korea, USA, and Germany covering almost 70% of the market. China is the main growth driver of this market.
The major players in the segment are ABB Robotics, KUKA Robotics, Fanuc Corporation, and Yaskawa Motoman Robotics having 70% of the total global revenue. Other than that the major players are Mitsubishi Electric Co., Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Nachi Robotics, etc.
The Industrial Robots market has application in almost all type of industry with automotive, electrical and electronics industry being the major consumers of the market driving its growth. Healthcare is another industry which provides good growth opportunity for the Global Industrial Robots Market.
Ambarish Kumar Verma, Managing Director of NOVONOUS Business Consulting Private Limited said "Articulated robots are the most widely used robots covering almost 50% share of the total market revenue, followed by Cartesian and SCARA robots. Collaborative robots are the newly introduced technology in the market which can work in collaboration with humans in near proximity."
NOVONOUS estimates that Global Industrial Robots Market will achieve annual CAGR of 15% till 2020. Application Wise Material handling robots are the most dominating robots in the market revenue share having major applications in Automotive, food and beverage industries. This is followed by welding robots which have major applications in automotive industries.
The Global Industrial Robots Market is set for a huge growth with many developing nations moving towards automation for higher productivities, efficiency and higher industrial growth.
To know more about this newly launched market research report visit "Global Industrial Robots Market (By Type, Applications and Regions) 2016-2020"
Spanning over 142 pages and 126 exhibits, "Global Industrial Robots Market (By Type, Applications and Regions) 2016-2020" report presents an in-depth assessment of the industry from 2016 till 2020.
Scope of Global Industrial Robots Market 2016 – 2020 Report:
- This report provides detailed information about Global Industrial Robots market including future market forecasts.
- This report identifies the need for focusing on Industrial Robots sector.
- This report provides detailed information on growth forecasts for overall Global Industrial Robots market up to 2020.
- This report provides detailed information on type wise (articulated robots, Cartesian robots, SCARA robots, parallel robots, cylindrical robots, and collaborative robots) growth forecasts for global Industrial Robots market up to 2020.
- This report provides detailed information on application wise (welding robots, material handling robots, painting robots, and assembly robots) growth forecasts for global Industrial Robots market up to 2020.
- This report provides detailed information on geography wise (Asia pacific, Africa& middle east, Europe, south America and north America) growth forecasts for global Industrial Robots market up to 2020.
- This report provides detailed information on industry wise application (automotive industry, electrical and electronics industry, metals industry, chemical, rubber and plastics industry, healthcare industry, and food and beverage industry) growth forecasts for global Industrial Robots market up to 2020.
- The report identifies the growth drivers and inhibitors for global Industrial Robots market.
- The report identifies various credit, policy and technical risks associated with global Industrial Robots market.
- This report has detailed profiles of 10 key players in Global Industrial Robots market covering their business strategy, financial performance, future forecasts and SWOT analysis.
- This report covers in details the competitive landscape in Global Industrial Robots market.
- This report identifies key industry bodies and associations and their role in Global Industrial Robots market.
- This report provides PESTLE (political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental) analysis for Global Industrial Robots market.
- This report provides Porter's Five Forces analysis for Global Industrial Robots market.
- This report provides SWOT (strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats) analysis for Global Industrial Robots market.
- This report identifies the key challenges faced by new players in Global Industrial Robots market.
- This report provides future trends and opportunities for Global Industrial Robots market.
- This report also provides strategic recommendations for policy makers, end users, service providers and investors.
For more information and purchase this report please visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/novonous/global-industrial-robots-market-type-applications-and-regions-2016-2020
To browse more market research reports by NOVONOUS visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/publisher/novonous
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.