The "Industrial X-Ray Market by Product Type, by Technology, by Industry, by Geography - Global Market Value, Size, Share, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast, 2018-2024" report has been added to databridgemarketresearch.com's offering.
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/06/2018 -- Global Industrial X-Ray Market is expected to reach USD 841.62 million by 2024 from USD 526.08 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 6.1% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024. The new market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
The major factors driving the growth of this market are rising growth of automobile and aviation industries, technological advancements in industrial x-ray products, growing consumer awareness regarding enhanced quality of products, rising government funding is boosting the growth of the global industrial X-ray market. On the other hand, regulatory scenario and high cost of equipment may hinder the growth of the market. The industrial X-ray market in the global region is leading in North America.
Request For Free Sample Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-industrial-x-ray-market
Some of the major players operating in this market are:-
-Fujifilm Holdings Corporation,
-Varex Imaging Corporation Inc.,
-DÜRR NDT GMBH & CO. KG,
-Teledyne Technologies Incorporated,
-Illinois Tool Works Inc. (North Star Imaging Inc.),
Market Segmentation: Global Industrial X-Ray Market
- The industrial X-ray market is segmented on the basis of product type, and industry. Based on product type, the global industrial X-ray market is segmented into instruments, and consumables. X-ray inspection devices are sub segmented on the basis of automation into manual X-ray devices, and fully automated X-ray devices. X-ray inspection devices are sub segmented on the basis of technology into microfocus, minifocus, and nanofocus. Consumables are sub segmented into X-ray tubes, X-ray detectors, and others. In 2017, instruments segment is expected to dominate the industrial X-ray market with 69.9% market share and is expected to reach USD 605.39 million by 2024, with the highest CAGR of 6.6% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024.
- The global industrial X-ray market is segmented based on industry into segments; automotive, aerospace, semiconductors, electronics, Li-battery, academia and R&D, and others. In 2017, aerospace is expected to dominate the global industrial X-ray market with 34.9% market share and is expected to reach USD 290.25 million by 2024. However, automotive is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 7.3% in the forecast period, to reach USD 246.37 million by 2024 from USD 140.99 million in 2016 in the forecast period 2017 to 2024.
For Inquiry @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-industrial-x-ray-market
Table of Contents Global Industrial X-Ray Market:
1.1. OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
1.2. MARKET DEFINITION
1.3. OVERVIEW OF GLOBAL INDUSTRIAL X-RAY MARKET
1.4. CURRENCY AND PRICING
1.6. MARKETS COVERED
2. MARKET SEGMENTATION
2.1. MARKETS COVERED
2.2. GEOGRAPHIC SCOPE
2.3. YEARS CONSIDERED FOR THE STUDY
2.4. CURRENCY AND PRICING
2.5. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.6. PRIMARY INTERVIEWS WITH KEY OPINION LEADERS
2.7. SECONDARY SOURCES
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
4. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
5. PREMIUM INSIGHTS
6. GLOBAL INDUSTRIAL X-RAY MARKET, BY PRODUCT TYPE
7. GLOBAL INDUSTRIAL X-RAY MARKET, BY INDUSTRY
7.7. ACADEMIA AND R&D
8. GLOBAL INDUSTRIAL X-RAY MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
9. GLOBAL INDUSTRIAL X-RAY MARKET, COMPANY LANDSCAPE
10. COMPANY PROFILES
11. RELATED REPORTS
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What will the market size be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key players in the market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key players?
- What will be the growth rate in 2024?
- Which strategies are used by top players in the Global Industrial X-Ray Market?
Download Detailed TOC @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-industrial-x-ray-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research