Persistence Market Research

Global Industry Analysis on Cognitive Computing Market, 2016 – 2022

Persistence Market Research Pvt. Ltd is released new forthcoming report on title "Cognitive Computing Market: Global Industry Analysis and Forecast 2016 - 2022".


New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/16/2016 -- In the ever changing world of information technology, business enterprises are facing tough time to deal with huge amount of data. Although, this data includes critical information which can multifold the operational efficiency, they are able to only utilize 20% of available data with the use of traditional data analytics technology. In order to process, and interpret remaining 80% of the data which is in the form of videos, images, and human voice (also called as dark data), cognitive computing systems play a vital role in accomplishing it.

Cognitive computing systems are typical combination of hardware and software solutions that constitute natural language processing (NLP) and machine language, and have capability to collect, process, and interpret the dark data available with business organizations. Cognitive computing systems works exactly on the principle of human brain. These systems can process natural language, unstructured data, and can update itself on the basis of past experiences in a similar way a human brain functions.

Current distributed, dynamic, and disrupted business environment requires full awareness about information which is generated from the past data sets of enterprises. This help business enterprises immensely to control the risk associated with their business. Therefore, necessity to process unstructured and complex dark data set is one of the primary driver of the market. Cognitive computing systems process and interpret the data in probabilistic manner unlike conventional big data analytic tools. However, frequent technological advances and safeguarding confidential data are two biggest challenges of cognitive computing market.

Global Cognitive Computing Market is segmented by: technology and by region

Cognitive Computing by type
Natural Language Processing (NLP)
Machine Learning
Automated Reasoning

Cognitive Computing by type
Asia Pacific
North America
Latin America
The Middle East & Africa

Interested in report: Please follow the below the links to meet your requirements; Request for the Report Brochure:

North America is the largest market for global cognitive computing. Majority of cognitive computing service providers such as IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, and Google Inc. are based in North America and are investing in the field of cognitive computing market. For instance, in March 2015, IBM Corporation invested in Modernizing Medicine, a provider of cloud-based, specialty-specific electronic medical records (EMR) systems in order to accelerate the adoption of Watson cognitive computing system.

Establishment of several cognitive computing startups such as CognitiveScale are emerging in the European region. Asia-Pacific is expected to have substantial growth rate. This is primarily due to rising trend of cloud based services in small and medium enterprises.

Request TOC (table of content), Figures and Tables of the Report:

IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Google Inc., Palantir Technologies, Inc., Cognitive Scale, Enterra Solutions LLC, and Numenta are some the leading players of global cognitive computing market.

For more Info:

Key points covered in the report
1) Report segments the market on the basis of types, application, products, technology, etc (as applicable)
2) The report covers geographic segmentation

North America

3) The report provides the market size and forecast for the different segments and geographies for the period of 2010 to 2020
4) The report provides company profiles of some of the leading companies operating in the market
5) The report also provides porters five forces analysis of the market.

About Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research (PMR) is a full-service market intelligence firm specializing in syndicated research, custom research, and consulting services. PMR boasts market research expertise across the Healthcare, Chemicals and Materials, Technology and Media, Energy and Mining, Food and Beverages, Semiconductor and Electronics, Consumer Goods, and Shipping and Transportation industries. The company draws from its multi-disciplinary capabilities and high-pedigree team of analysts to share data that precisely corresponds to clients' business needs.

PMR stands committed to bringing more accuracy and speed to clients' business decisions. From ready-to-purchase market research reports to customized research solutions, PMR's engagement models are highly flexible without compromising on its deep-seated research values.