Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/17/2018 -- This report provides an in-depth assessment of state of infrastructure spending, both current and future, the drivers and barriers to infrastructure growth and the major projects in the construction pipeline.
The report covers all key infrastructure sectors: roads, railways, electricity and power, water and sewerage, communication, and airports and ports.
The global infrastructure market totaled US$3.1 trillion in 2017, and is expected to reach US$4.4 trillion by 2022, growing (in nominal US$ terms) by 7.0% on an annual average basis, according to the Infrastructure Intelligence Center (InfraIC). This represents a marked improvement on the performance over the past five years, when infrastructure investment plans were greatly disrupted in some regions.
Click to get Sample PDF: https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1781421
- An in-depth assessment of the current state of infrastructure spending globally, including market share and projected growth out to 2022 by country, region and sector (roads, railways, electricity and power, water and sewerage, telecommunications, airports and ports).
- Analysis of the drivers and barriers to infrastructure growth, and for each infrastructure sector an analysis of the project pipeline, looking at projects by stage of completion and funding mechanism and a more detailed look at the prospects for major infrastructure projects in each sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Evaluate regional infrastructure construction trends from insight on output values and forecast data to 2022. Identify the fastest growers to enable assessment and targeting of commercial opportunities in the markets best suited to strategic focus.
- Investigate forecasts and gain an understanding of key trends in each of the main infrastructure sectors.
- Identify the drivers in the global infrastructure construction market and consider growth in emerging and developed economies. Formulate plans on where and how to engage with the market while minimizing any negative impact on revenues.
Sample of Table of Contents:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Outlook
3. Regional Outlooks
3.1. The US and Canada
3.2. Latin America
3.3. Western Europe
3.4. Eastern Europe
3.5. South and South-East Asia
View Complete TOC with Tables and Figures at: https://www.researchmoz.us/infrastructure-global-outlook-to-2022-report.html/toc
- The global infrastructure market totaled US$3.1 trillion in 2017, and is expected to reach US$4.4 trillion by 2022, growing (in nominal US$ terms) by 7.0% on an annual average basis, according to the Infrastructure Intelligence Center (InfraIC). This represents a marked improvement on the performance over the past five years, when infrastructure investment plans were greatly disrupted in some regions.
- The pace of growth in infrastructure construction output in advanced economies will average 4.8% a year on nominal US$ terms in 20182022. Growth in emerging markets will remain in excess of that in advanced economies over the forecast period, at 7.7% in nominal US$ terms.
- Asia-Pacific will continue to account for the largest share of the global infrastructure construction industry, given that it includes the large markets of China and India. There is a downside risk to growth in China, however, where the government is expected to try to curb excessive investment and avoid a disorderly debt crisis, thus potentially reducing its spending on major infrastructure projects.
- In terms of investment opportunities, the InfraIC is currently tracking over 13,700 large-scale infrastructure projects worldwide in both the public and private sectors, at all stages from announcement to execution; collectively, these projects are worth US$15 trillion. With a total of 3,277 projects valued at US$3.3 trillion, South and South East Asia has the highest number of infrastructure projects in the pipeline
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG