Market Research Store: has added latest report on "Global Instrument Landing System Market Outlook (2014-2022)" in their database.
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/28/2015 -- The Global Instrument landing system and visual landing aids market is expected to be $11.52 Billion in 2014 and is projected to register a CAGR of 6.50% to reach $19.2 Billion by 2022. Up-gradation of airports is a key factor that promotes the growth of the instrument landing system and visual landing aids market. Raise in air traffic has resulted in the need to expand and modernize airports to increase the airports capacity.
Request For Sample Report Here:
The maximization of the runway and runway safety programs underway are expected to drive the market demand. The need for enhanced runway operational efficiency, growing passenger traffic, airport development and expansion in emerging economies are key factors stimulating growth in the instrument landing systems market. The reason behind the expansion of ILS is its outstanding operational excellence, reliability and less demand on aircraft instrumentation, which can also be used by other navigation systems. ILS features with high durability which can withstand to atmospheric changes.
The Global Instrument landing system and visual landing aids market is segmented on the basis of ILS category, VLA type, VLA technology and by regions. The ILS is categorized into CAT I, CAT II, CAT III variants. As a part of airport modernizations project undertaken at majority airports, the CAT I are replaced by CAT II/CAT III approach for safe landing during poor weather conditions. The Visual Landing Aids (VLA) type is classified into approach lighting, runway lighting and taxiway lighting. On the basis of technology it is segregated into LED's and Incandescent Lamps. Geographically the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW).
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report Here:
Key players in this market include Astronics Corporation (U.S.), ADB Airfield Solutions (U.S.), Honeywell International (U.S.), ATG Airports (U.K.), and Multi Electric Manufacturing, Inc (U.S.), Esterline Technologies Corporation and Saab Sensis Corporation.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements