Market Research Store: has added latest report on "Global Interactive Kiosks Market Outlook (2014-2022)" in their database.
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/29/2015 -- The Global Interactive Kiosk market is accounted for $1.2 billion in 2014 and is poised to reach $2.88 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 14.63 % during the forecast period 2014 to 2022. Some of the key drivers for the market growth include, increased customer's interest towards self service, rising demand for security related applications and development in the retail and entertainment industries. However, smart phone and tablet propagation is expected to negatively affect the interactive kiosk market share. Rising cyber crime incidents is also expected to hamper industry growth. Quickly changing technology acts as the major challenge for the vendors of this market.
Request For Sample Report Here:
The retail industry accounted for the largest share with more than 40% of the global interactive kiosk market by revenue in 2014. The supremacy of the retail industry in this market can be mainly endorsed to the improved interaction of customers with kiosks at retail outlets. Innovations in touch screen display and glass technology has led to highly instinctive kiosk designs, which is also expected to propel industry growth over the near future. Asia Pacific is projected to exhibit growth due to its high adoption in the service industry, predominantly airports and railways. Middle East & Africa is anticipated to witness stable growth owing to the intense infrastructure development.
The Global Interactive Kiosk Market is segmented on the basis of industry, type and geography. On the basis of industry, the market is segregated into retail, travel and tourism, government, banking and finance, entertainment, healthcare and others. The market is categorized on the basis of type of kiosk into tele kiosk, financial services kiosk, photo kiosk, internet kiosk, ticketing kiosk, restaurant kiosk, dvd vending kiosk and others. Global interactive kiosk market by geography is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia pacific and rest of the world.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report Here:
The key players in the Global Interactive Kiosk Market Diebold, IBM, KIOSK Information Systems, NCR, Slabb, Flextronics International, IER SAS, iKS Technologies, Lucidiom, and Phoenix Kiosks.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements