Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/11/2018 -- Report Highlights
The global market for Internet of Things (IoT) sensors in healthcare totaled $1.1 billion in 2017 and is estimated to reach $1.9 billion by 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.7% for the period of 2017-2022.
Get PDF for more Professional and Technical insights @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1613471
- 29 data tables
- An overview of the global market for Internet of Things (IoT) sensors in healthcare
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Market breakdown by technology type, application, end user and region
- Identification of segments with high growth potential and their future applications
- Explanation of major drivers and regional dynamics of the market and current trends within the industry
- Detailed profiles of major vendors in the market, including AMETEK, Inc., Analog Devices Inc., Analogic Corp., Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals LLC and Beckman Coulter, Inc.
This report covers IoT sensors for healthcare, which are defined as electronic components, modules or subsystems whose purpose is to detect events or changes in a healthcare environment or applications and are interconnected with an IoT platform or other sensors.
Within this scope, the report sizes and forecasts the software and hardware revenue for both sensors and interconnection platforms. Technology segments are divided into hardware and software.
The report also segments the market by application in terms of:
- Patient monitoring
- Therapy administration
View Complete TOC with tables & Figures @ https://www.researchmoz.us/internet-of-things-iot-sensors-in-healthcare-global-markets-and-technologies-report.html/toc
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)