New Global Juicer Market Report Covers market forecast and top Companies like Omega, Breville, Oster, Hurom, Braun and others.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/12/2018 -- The worldwide market for Juicer is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 1.9% over the next five years, will reach 2180 million US$ in 2023, from 1940 million US$ in 2017, according to a new study.
A juicer is a tool for separating juice from fruits, herbs, leafy greens and other types of vegetables from its pulp in a process called juicing. In separating the pulp, juicers concentrate the nutrition naturally present in fruits and vegetables which allows the body to more easily absorb the nutrition than digesting the solid produce. The use of juicers also makes it easier to consume more raw produce. Some juicers of the masticating or twin gear variety perform extra functions too, such as crushing herbs and spices, and extruding pasta.
Scope of the Report:
- This report focuses on the Juicer in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
- The technical barriers of Juicer are low, and the Solar Grade Juicer market concentration degree is relatively lower. The manufacturing bases scatter around the world in terms of geography; some of the key players dominating this market are Omega, Breville, Oster, Hurom, Cuisinart, Kuvings, Philips, and others.
- The key factors driving the growth of the aforementioned industry are health awareness and household income. With the improvement of people's awareness of health and household income, the increased consumption of juicers are expected to continue during the remaining years of the forecast period of 2016-2021.
- In the past few years, as the main raw material price was relatively stable, with the addition of a sharp increase in production capacity, expected that the Juicer raw material price will be stable in the short term. However, the improvement of energy, transportation costs, and employee wages, will play a significant role in promoting the cost of Juicer.
- There are companies adding new capacities and aims at the cost and quality leadership which shall improve profitability. As the same time, companies are focusing on technological innovation, equipment upgrades, and process improvements, to reduce costs and improve quality. The oversupply of Juicer in the market has had a negative impact but has been countered by the magnitude of the increase in demand, resulting in uncertainty in the Juicer market.
- In China, Juicer manufactures mainly include Joyoung, Supor, Midea, Donlim, SKG, Deer, Xibeile, OUKE, and others. As the same time, in Chinese market, some common foreign brands occupy relative large market share, such as Philips, Panasonic, Hurom, and Omega.
- China is the world's largest producer of Juicer; as the same time, the consumption of Juicer in China grown gradually. In the result, Juicer in China was export-oriented until now.
- The worldwide market for Juicer is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 1.9% over the next five years, will reach 2180 million US$ in 2023, from 1940 million US$ in 2017, according to a new study.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Tradtional Juice Extractor
- Slow Juicer
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Family Expenses
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Juicer market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Juicer Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Juicer, with sales, revenue, and price of Juicer, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Juicer, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, Juicer market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Juicer sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Spanning over 148 pages "Forecast of Global Juicer Market 2023" report covers Market Overview, Manufacturers Profiles, Global Juicer Market Competition, by Manufacturer, Global Juicer Market Analysis by Regions, North America Juicer by Countries, Type, Application and Manufacturers, Europe Juicer by Countries, Type, Application and Manufacturers, Asia-Pacific Juicer by Countries, Type, Application and Manufacturers, South America Juicer by Countries, Type, Application and Manufacturers, Middle East and Africa Juicer by Countries, Type, Application and Manufacturers, Global Juicer Market Segment by Type, Global Juicer Market Segment by Application, Juicer Market Forecast (2018-2023), Sales Channel, Distributors, Traders and Dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, Appendix.
Please visit this link for more details: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/mrrpb1/forecast-global-juicer-market-2023
Find all Household Products Reports at: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/household-products
For related reports please visit: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/search/site/Juicer
Read our Interactive Market Research Blog
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports® Inc. is world's largest store offering quality market research, SWOT analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports. We help Fortune 500 to Start-Ups with the latest market research reports on global & regional markets which comprise key industries, leading market players, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Contact us for your market research requirements:https://www.marketresearchreports.com/contact