Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Global LDPE Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook - US and India to drive LDPE Industry Expansion” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/06/2016 -- Global LDPE capacity will experience considerable growth in the next five years with increase from 26.2 MTPA in 2015 to 34.2 MTPA by 2020. Large capacity additions with more than 25 planned projects are expected to come online primarily in the US and India in the next five years. Badlands NGLs, LLC, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited and Bakhtar Petrochemical Company are the top three companies by capacity additions expected to come onstream over the next five years.
Global LDPE industry is expected to spend around US$6.6 billion by 2020 for the upcoming projects. The US, Iran and India are the top three countries by capital expenditure for projects by 2020.
Key Highlights: Global LDPE Industry
- Global Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) capacity is poised to see considerable growth over the next five years, increasing capacity from 26.2 mtpa in 2015 to 34.2 mtpa in 2020. Around 27 planned projects are slated to come online in the next five years, driven primarily by the US and India.
- North America has 7 planned LDPE projects, out of which 6 are in the US adding capacity of 2.3 mtpa by 2020. The US capital expenditure will be US$4.34 billion over the next five years. The top two companies accounting for major capacity additions are Badlands NGLs, LLC and Sasol Limited.
- In Asia, major LDPE capacity additions are in India, adding capacity of about 1.2 mtpa with capex of around US$0.55 billion over the next five years. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited and Reliance Industries Limited are the top two companies accounting for major capacity additions in India.
- In Middle East, Iran has 3 planned LDPE projects adding capacity of about 0.9 mtpa by 2018. Iran's capital expenditure will be US$0.65 billion over the next five years.
- In Europe, major LDPE capacity additions are in Russia, where capacity of about 0.4 mtpa is planned by 2017, with US$0.14 billion in capital expenditure over the next five years.
- In South America, major capacity additions are in Venezuela, adding capacity of about 0.6 mtpa by 2017. Venezuela's capital expenditure will be US$0.14 billion over the next five years.
For more information Visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/global-ldpe-capacity-and-capital-expenditure-outlook-us-and-india-drive-ldpe-industry
Find all Petrochemicals Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/petrochemicals
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions