Market Research Store: has added latest report on "Global Lime Market Outlook (2014-2022)" in their database.
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/28/2015 -- The Global Lime market is expected to reach 6.4 million tons by 2022 growing at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 18% during forecast period. The factors that are influencing the market growth include stable growth in steel production, reviving construction sector, expanding use of limestone in water purification, fertilization, soil stabilization etc. Whereas, factors such as growing demand for limestone in production of cement and various other chemicals that are used in production of day-to-day products are creating growth opportunities. Environmental uses such as water treatment and waste treatment are likely to be the fastest-growing applications during the forecast period.
Request For Sample Report Here:
Asia Pacific represents the largest and fastest growing regional market worldwide with a CAGR of about 6.8% during the forecast period. Whereas, developing nations such as India and China are expected to have rising demand for lime sulfur in the coming few years majorly driven by increased green house horticulture industry. Additionally, the demand will remain high due to escalating need for higher yield for fulfilling the increasing food demand from the constantly growing population. China is the main producer of lime about 65% of world production share followed by U.S., India and Russia.
Lime market is segmented by product, by application and by geography. Depending on the various products, market is segregated as agglomerated lime, calcined lime, hydraulic lime, lime sulfur, quicklime, refractory lime, slaked lime and others. Based on application, market is classified as agriculture, construction, environmental applications, glass, metallurgy, ore beneficiation, pulp and paper, refractory, steel production, sugar, water treatment and others. Based on geography, market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report Here:
The key players in the Lime market include Anyang Yuxin Active Lime Co. Ltd., Beijing Xinghe, Construction Materials Co. Ltd., Chemical Lime Co., Chemical Lime Company, Graymont Inc, Greer Industries Inc., Materiales Macalsa S.A., Minerals Technologies Inc, Mississippi Lime Company, NSL Chemicals Ltd and others.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements