Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/25/2012 -- The Global Managed Hosting market has also been witnessing increased adoption among the SMB sector. However, emergence of open-source managed hosting software could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio’s report, the Global Managed Hosting Market 2011–2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Managed Hosting market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include AT&T Inc., Rackspace Inc., Savvis Inc., and Terremark Worldwide Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
For further information visit http://www.reportreserve.com/report/global-managed-hosting-market-2011-2015-report-538400