Global Medical Alert Systems Market Growth 2019-2024
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/14/2019 -- Medical Alert Systems Market Growth 2019-2024
Medical Alert Systems are the devices that are used to summon assistance by healthcare personnel or individuals in time of emergency, through a panic button in the form of a pendant or a wristband worn by the user. These devices include Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS), Nurse Call Systems (NCS), Ambulatory Auto Alert Systems and Automated Airborne Flight Alert System and so on.
This report only includes Personal Emergency Response Systems. PERS are medical devices that are used by individuals to call for emergency medical help. These innovative devices contact the emergency care services or the user's family members through a panic button in the form of a pendant or a wristband.
The global stand-alone type market share is 17%. The global market for standalone type will grow moderately with a positive growth rate during the forecast period. Stand-alone voice communicators, V-cube monitoring systems, transmitters, and traveling alarm systems are some of the most widely used examples of standalone PERS devices. Standalone PERS devices provide emergency protection in uncertain situations, like a sudden fall while traveling.
Inside the Home was the largest application segment in 2016, the proportion is about 70.7%.
North America region is the largest supplier of Medical Alert Systems, with a production market share nearly 48.9% in 2016. Europe is the second largest supplier of Medical Alert Systems, enjoying production market share nearly 29.2% in 2016.
North America is the largest sales place, with a sales market share nearly 47.1% in 2016. Following North America, Europe is the second largest sales place with the sales market share of 23.1%.
Market competition is intense. Philips Lifeline, ADT, Tunstall, Greatcall, etc. are the leaders of the industry. They hold the key technologies and patents, with high-end customers. They have formed global market channel of the industry. However, with the future expanding market, there will be more manufacturers in the future.
Inquire for buying sample copy of Medical Alert Systems Market @ https://www.marketresearchnest.com/report/enquirybuy/533847
According to this study, over the next five years the Medical Alert Systems market will register a 7.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 9190 million by 2024, from US$ 5950 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Medical Alert Systems business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Medical Alert Systems market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in Chapter 3:
- Philips Lifeline
- Connect America
- Bay Alarm Medical
- Life Alert
- Rescue Alert
- Mobile Help
- Medical Guardian
- Galaxy Medical Alert Systems
- Better Alerts
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7:
- Landline Type
- Mobile Type
- Standalone Type
Browse the full summary and TOC of Medical Alert Systems Market @ https://www.marketresearchnest.com/Global-Medical-Alert-Systems-Market-Growth-2019-2024.html
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8:
- Inside the Home
- Outside the Home
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8:
- Americas: United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil
- APAC: China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, India, Australia
- Europe: Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain
- Middle East and Africa: Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Turkey, GCC Countries
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Medical Alert Systems consumption (value and volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Medical Alert Systems market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Medical Alert Systems manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Medical Alert Systems with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Medical Alert Systems submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Request a sample copy of Medical Alert Systems Market @ https://www.marketresearchnest.com/report/requestsample/533847
Table of Contents
2019-2024 Global Medical Alert Systems Consumption Market Report
- Scope of the Report
- Executive Summary
- Global Medical Alert Systems by Players
- Medical Alert Systems by Regions
- Middle East & Africa
- Market Drivers, Challenges and Trends
- Marketing, Distributors and Customer
- Global Medical Alert Systems Market Forecast
- Key Players Analysis
- Research Findings and Conclusion
…. Table of Contents Continued
Browse more details about 2019-2024 Global Medical Alert Systems Consumption Market Report @ www.MarketResearchNest.com
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the Global and Southeast Asia's most complete and recent database of expert insights on industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Contact us: - Mr. Jeet Jain, Sales Manager, email@example.com ;
Connect with us: Google+ | LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook