Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/20/2012 -- ReportReserve announces the inclusion of its new report in Medical Devices Industry.
“Global Medical Devices Survey 2012–2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Medical Devices Industry” is a new report by ICD Research that analyzes how medical devices industry companies’ media spend, marketing and sales strategies & practices and business planning are set to change in 2012–2013. This report provides the current size of the marketing and advertising budgets of global medical devices industry suppliers and how spending by global medical devices industry suppliers will change, providing insight into global marketing behaviour.
Throughout the medical devices industry, 54% of respondents are ‘more optimistic’ about revenue growth for their companies over the next 12 months compared to the previous 12 months. A further 27% are ‘neutral’, while 18% of respondents are ‘less optimistic’ about their company’s revenue growth prospects. Optimism levels have marginally decreased for 2012 when compared to the 2010 and 2011 survey results. In 2010, 64% of respondents were ‘more optimistic’ regarding revenue growth, a figure that has remained more or less same at 61% in 2011, and dipped to 54% in 2012. However, on a macro level, the results of 2010, 2011 and 2012 show little variation, suggesting that initiatives implemented in 2010 and 2011 have been sustained, and that the industry is progressing at a steady rate.
Reasons to buy
- Project industry trends and revenue growth expectations in 2012 and understand business confidence to take informed business decisions.
- Drive revenues by understanding future product investment areas and key growth regions.
- Uncover key challenges and opportunities and identify key actions required to maintain and win buyer business.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying how suppliers’ marketing budgets are changing and direction of spend in the future. Better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customer’s changing needs.
- Secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the behaviour and changing strategies of industry suppliers.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org