Factors of membrane separation technology such as porosity, durability, permeability, stability, and selectivity increase the demand for it.
Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/08/2017 -- Membrane separation technology is a process used to separate and purify a specific component from the rest of the mixture. It is used extensively for commercial and industrial purposes. Membrane separation does not need heat for the process to be performed, which is how it helps save energy.
Sample PDF Brochure at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/3303
Mandatory regulations imposed by government and increasing demand for clean processed drinking water promote clean drinking water use in the society on a large scale thus, fueling the membrane separation technology market demand. Continuous and wide growth of the oil & gas industry creates opportunities for the market.
The market is segmented on the basis of technology, application, and geography. Based on technology, the market is segmented into reverse osmosis (RO), ultrafiltration (UF), microfiltration (MF), nanofiltration (NF), and others. On the basis of application, the market is segmented into water & waste water treatment, food & beverages, medical & pharmaceutical, industry processing, and others. Geographically, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players that operate in the market include The Dow Chemical Company, 3M, GE Corporation, Toray Industries, Inc., Merck KGaA, Asahi Kasei Corporation, Hydranautics - A Nitto Group Company, Danaher, Pentair plc, and Koch Membrane Systems Inc.
Do purchase inquiry at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/3303
- Porters five forces model helps analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers and the competitive sketch of the market, which is expected to guide the market players to develop strategies accordingly.
- It outlines the current trends and future scenario of the market from 2016 to 2023 to understand the prevailing opportunities and investment pockets.
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the market to identify potential investment pockets.
- The key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and their detailed impact analyses have been elucidated.
Global Membrane Separation Technology Market Key Segments:
- Reverse Osmosis (RO)
- Ultrafiltration (UF)
- Microfiltration (MF)
- Nanofiltration (NF)
- Water & Waste Water Treatment
- Food & Beverages
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
- Industry Processing
- North America
o Rest of Europe
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
o Latin America
o The Middle East
- The Dow Chemical Company
- GE Corporation
- Toray Industries, Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- Hydranautics - A Nitto Group Company
- Pentair plc
- Koch Membrane Systems Inc.