New Global Memory Module Market Report Covers market forecast and top Companies like Kingston, Ramaxel, ADATA, Micron (Crucial), Transend and others.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/12/2018 -- The worldwide market for Memory Module is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 3.7% over the next five years, will reach 11600 million US$ in 2023, from 9310 million US$ in 2017, according to a new study.
A memory module is a printed circuit board on which memory integrated circuits are mounted. Memory modules permit easily installation and replacement in electronic systems, especially computers such as personal computers, workstations, and servers. The first memory modules were proprietary designs that were specific to a model of computer from a specific manufacturer. Later, memory modules were standardized by organizations such as JEDEC and could be used in any system designed to use them.
Scope of the Report:
- This report focuses on the Memory Module in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
- The Memory Module industry concentration is not high; there are more than one twenty manufacturers in the world, and high-end products mainly from U.S. and Western European.
- Global giant manufactures mainly distributed in China and Taiwan. The manufacturers in China have a long history and unshakable status in this field. Manufacturers such as Kingston (Shanghai) and Ramaxel (Suzhou) have relative higher level of product's quality. As to Taiwan, ADATA has become as Asia leader.
- Many companies have several plants, usually locate in the place close to aimed consumption region. There are international companies set up factories in China either, such as Kingston whose plant is located in Shanghai.
- Companies in developing countries such as China and India, in contrast, put more effort on direct selling business. They can act as exports at the same time, and it is a common phenomenon in this industry. As they do not have that much international brand influence, their product quality is not good enough when comparing with leading companies, however, they have price advantage. They like to expand their market share in developing countries and low-end international market.
- In the Memory Modulemarket, there still has a distinct feature that the import and export rate of this industry is not high caused by the fact that many international manufactures expand their business through building factories or investments.
- The market is not only influenced by the price, but also influenced by the product performance. Although China domestic companies have price advantage, the application is narrow to some extent due to the poor manufacture processing, cheap raw material and less diversity of products.
- The leading companies own the advantages on better performance, more abundant product's types, better technical and impeccable after-sales service. Consequently, they take the majority of the market share of high-end market.
- Looking to the future years, the slow downward price trend in recent years will maintain. As competition intensifies, prices gap between different brands will go narrowing. Similarly, there will be fluctuation in gross margin.
- The worldwide market for Memory Module is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 3.7% over the next five years, will reach 11600 million US$ in 2023, from 9310 million US$ in 2017, according to a new study.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Micron (Crucial)
- MA Labs
- Team Group
- Kingmax Semiconductor
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Aerospace and Defense
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Memory Module market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Memory Module Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Memory Module, with sales, revenue, and price of Memory Module, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Memory Module, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, Memory Module market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Memory Module sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Spanning over 129 pages "Forecast of Global Memory Module Market 2023" report covers Market Overview, Manufacturers Profiles, Global Memory Module Market Competition, by Manufacturer, Global Memory Module Market Analysis by Regions, North America Memory Module by Countries, Type, Application and Manufacturers, Europe Memory Module by Countries, Type, Application and Manufacturers, Asia-Pacific Memory Module by Countries, Type, Application and Manufacturers, South America Memory Module by Countries, Type, Application and Manufacturers, Middle East and Africa Memory Module by Countries, Type, Application and Manufacturers, Global Memory Module Market Segment by Type, Global Memory Module Market Segment by Application, Memory Module Market Forecast (2018-2023), Sales Channel, Distributors, Traders and Dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, Appendix.
Please visit this link for more details: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/mrrpb1/forecast-global-memory-module-market-2023
Find all Computing and Electronics Reports at: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/computing-electronics
For related reports please visit: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/search/site/Memory%2520Module
Read our Interactive Market Research Blog
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports® Inc. is world's largest store offering quality market research, SWOT analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports. We help Fortune 500 to Start-Ups with the latest market research reports on global & regional markets which comprise key industries, leading market players, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Contact us for your market research requirements:https://www.marketresearchreports.com/contact