ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " Global Metallurgical Coal Cost Curve: Worldwide Market Size, Shares, Trends, Growth, Survey and Forecast report " to it's Large Report database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/15/2017 -- This report provides a breakdown of mining cash costs per tonne for individual metallurgical coal operations, company production and country production. Timetrics analysis covers 150 Metallurgical Coal operations accounting for over 340 Mt of metallurgical coal production globally, the majority of which is export production. Overall 30 companies have been included, ranging from the large producers, such Glencore, Anglo American and BHP Billiton, to smaller players, such as Whitehaven, and large steel producers, such as Arcelor Mittal.
This presentation and accompanying Excel data, provides an coal cost curve for 150 mines, with breakdown of costs into mining, processing, admin, land transport, port charges and royalties.
Specific datasets include:
- Global Mine Level Cost Costs
- Global Company Equity Production Costs
- Country level Production Costs
- BHP Billiton Cost Curve
- Teck Resources Cost Curve
- Anglo American Cost Curve
Get a Sample Research PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=828750
Recovery in the European and North American countries and development in the Asia-Pacific economies particularly India and Japan are expected to support the markets expansion over the forecast period. The market shares of the North America, Europe and Latin America are expected to fall marginally over the forecast period, while that of the Asia-Pacific and the Middle East and Africa are set to increase.
Improvements in the global demand for aggregates over the forecast period are in line with the positive projections for construction industry growth, with the key drivers being investment in infrastructure and residential construction in emerging economies, and anticipated recovery in regional and global economic conditions.
Timetrics The Global Construction Aggregates Market Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020 report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the global construction aggregates market including:
- The regional and global construction aggregates markets growth prospects by category
- Analysis of the Asia-Pacific, North America, Latin America, Europe, and Middle East and Africa markets, with country-level data
- Critical insight into market trends and issues, and the risks and opportunities they present to participants in the global construction aggregates market
- Profiles of the leading operators in the global construction aggregates market
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global construction aggregates market. It provides:
- Historical (2011-2015) and forecast (2016-2020) valuations of the global construction aggregates market using construction output and value-add methods
- Segmentation by category (crushed stone, gravel and pebbles, construction sands, chippings, pre-coated aggregates and waste-based aggregates) type
- Analysis of key construction aggregates issues, including regulation, cost management, funding and pricing
- Detailed profiles of the leading construction aggregates companies
Reasons To Buy
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities using Timetric's standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level.
- Understand the latest industry and market trends.
- Formulate and validate strategy using Timetric's critical and actionable insight.
- Assess business risks, including cost, regulatory and competitive pressures.
- Evaluate competitive risk and success factors.
Enquiry at: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=828751
- Timetric expects the global construction aggregates market output to record a forecast-period CAGR of 5.15% in nominal terms. This increase will be a result of government investment in public infrastructure and positive developments in regional and global economic conditions.
- The global construction aggregates market consists of six categories: crushed stone, gravel and pebbles, construction sands, chippings, pre-coated aggregates and waste-based aggregates. The use of these categories varies across regions, depending on the construction technology adopted in that region.
- Although demand has been relatively weak in China during the past two years, it remains a sizeable market overall, taking a 32.9% share of the global construction aggregates market in 2015. The construction of large-scale infrastructure projects will remain a key driver of aggregates demand. The infrastructure construction market is expected to record a forecast-period CAGR of 5.13% to value CNY3.2 trillion (US$502.9 billion) in 2020. The infrastructure construction market will be supported by government investments under the 13th Five-Year Plan (20162020), through which the government plans to invest CNY3.8 trillion (US$538.0 billion) in new rail projects and CNY1.7 trillion (US$273.4 billion) in road infrastructure by 2020.
- With a share of 20.0% in 2015, the US was the worlds second-largest construction aggregates market during the review period, and is expected to retain its position over the forecast period. Prospects for the US construction industry are positive over the forecast period, due to the countrys need to upgrade aging infrastructure. The California High-Speed Rail Authority is constructing a high-speed rail line for US$68.4 billion. The project involves a 1,305km line and will connect 24 cities throughout the state. The project is planned to be implemented in phases over nine sections and is expected to be completed by 2029.
- Europes demand for construction aggregates will be driven by public and private sector investments in infrastructure, residential, commercial and energy construction projects. The government is planning to add 2,000km of track to its high-speed railway network by 2020 to enhance regional connectivity. This is expected to drive growth in the French construction aggregates market over the forecast period.
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG