Market Research Store : Published latest report on "Global Microphone Market Outlook (2014-2022)" into their database.
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/15/2016 -- The Global Microphone market accounted for $1.29 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $2.07 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 6.94% from 2015 to 2022. Microphones are widely used in many applications such as telephones, radio and television broadcasting, voice recognition and transmission, speech recognition, noise recognition and reduction, megaphones, and for non-acoustic purposes such as ultrasonic checking. The increasing demand from consumer electronic devices is the major driving factor for market growth. Adoption of microphones in the smart wearable devices and low cost are the favorable factors that will stimulate the market in the coming years. However, high costs of electronic stethoscopes, difficulty in packaging and integration processes are restraining the market growth.
Request For Report Sample Here:
In order to offer improved signal to noise ratio, the number of microphones used per devices is increasing. In global microphone market, electret microphones are likely to replace with the MEMS based microphones. The automotive applications have the largest market in American region. Due to maximum adoption of microphones, Asia Pacific has the leading share among the global market. The European market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Some of the key players in the global market include AAC Technologies Holdings, Inc., Robert Bosch GMBH, Shandong Gettop Acoustic Co., Ltd., Stmicroelectronics N.V., Invensense, Inc., Hosiden Corporation, Knowles Corporation, Cirrus Logic, Inc., Goertek, Hosiden Corporation and BSE.
Do Inquiry About This Report Here:
Microphone Types Covered:
- Electret Microphones
- Mems Microphones
- Security & Surveillance
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements