Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “The Global Military Aircraft Engines Market 2017 - 2027” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/15/2017 -- The Global Military Aircraft Engines Market 2017-2027 With the global geopolitical situation changing rapidly, most countries are concentrating on modernizing their air power, including the procurement of high-tech and advanced engines. Additionally, emerging economies in the Middle East and South Asian regions are witnessing increasing defense expenditure and are therefore likely to present global military aircraft engine manufacturers with greater opportunities in the coming decade
A large number of military engines are becoming obsolete or reaching the end of their operational life, due to which, despite budget cuts, the global military aircraft engine market is expected to grow over the forecast period. For instance, following the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the US and other allied countries in Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East are left with worn-out and damaged aircraft and other military equipment, including engines. This has resulted in the need for large-scale upgrades and replacement programs
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2017-2027, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of military aircraft engines segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2017-2027
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis
The Global Military Aircraft Engines Market 2017-2027 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for military aircraft engine, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
- The global military aircraft engines market is estimated to value US$9.7 billion in 2017, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.73% to value US$14.1 billion by 2027.
- In terms of segments, Combat aircraft engine and Transport aircraft engines are expected to account for 54.9% and 19.6% of the military aircraft engine market, respectively, followed by Rotorcraft aircraft engines and Other aircraft engines, with a cumulative share of 25.5%
Reasons to buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global military aircraft engines market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different military aircraft engines segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global military aircraft engines market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global military aircraft engines market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top aircraft providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Spanning over 130 pages "The Global Military Aircraft Engines Market 2017 - 2027" report covers Executive Summary, Global Military Aircraft Engines Market - Overview, Market Dynamics, Military Aircraft Engines Industry - Segment Analysis, Regional Review, Regional overview, Key Programs Analysis, Competitive Landscape Analysis. This report Covered Companies - General Electric, Rolls-Royce, Honeywell, Pratt & Whitney, Snecma S.A, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), CFM International, JSC Klimov.
Please visit this link for more details: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/strategic-defence-intelligence/global-military-aircraft-engines-market-2017-2027
For related reports please visit: Military Aircraft Engines Market Research Reports
Find all Engines and Motors Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/engines-motors
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports® Inc. is world's largest store offering quality market research, SWOT analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports. We help Fortune 500 to Start-Ups with the latest market research reports on global & regional markets which comprise key industries, leading market players, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Contact us for your market research requirements: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/contact