Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “The Global Military Infrastructure and Logistics Market 2017 - 2027” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/12/2018 -- With the global geopolitical situation changing rapidly, most countries are concentrating on modernizing their military infrastructure, including the construction of military bases, barracks, upgrading the logistics channels. Additionally, emerging economies in the Middle East and South Asian regions are witnessing increasing defense expenditure and are therefore likely to present global military infrastructure & logistics providers with greater opportunities in the coming decade
Growing territorial conflicts, terrorist attacks and cross border crimes has necessitated construction and maintenance of advanced border infrastructure and military bases, which is expected to boost the spending on military infrastructure & logistics. For example India has been investing heavily in border infrastructure across its high altitude borders with China and Pakistan, for battle readiness as well as preventing the terrorist infiltrations, which has led to large scale construction of roads, bridges and also railway tracks, and also construction of high tech fencing systems.
Browse this report: The Global Military Infrastructure and Logistics Market 2017 - 2027
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2017-2027, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of military infrastructure & logistics segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2017-2027
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis
The Global Military Infrastructure and Logistics Market 2017-2027 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for military infrastructure and logistics, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
- The global military infrastructure & logistics market is estimated to value US$37.8 billion in 2017, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.21% to value US$51.8 billion by 2027.
- In terms of segments, Infrastructure Construction is expected to account for 47.1% of the military infrastructure & logistics market, followed by facilities management and central logistics, with share of 31.8% and 21.1% respectively.
Reasons to buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global military infrastructure & logistics market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different military infrastructure & logistics segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global military infrastructure & logistics market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global military infrastructure & logistics market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top infrastructure & logistics providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Spanning over 146 pages "The Global Military Infrastructure and Logistics Market 2017 - 2027" report covers Executive Summary, Global Military Infrastructure and Logistics Market -Overview, Market Dynamics, Key Challenges: Obstacles affecting sector growth, Military Infrastructure and Logistics Market -Segment Analysis, Regional Review, Key Programs Analysis, Competitive Landscape Analysis. This report Covered Companies - Lockheed Martin, Honeywell International, DynCorp International, AECOM, ANHAM, Minrav Holdings, Fluor Corporation, KBR, American International Contractors, Klinge Corporation, FedEx Supply Chain.
Please visit this link for more details: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/strategic-defence-intelligence/global-military-infrastructure-and-logistics-market-2017-2027
For related reports please visit: Military Infrastructure and Logistic Market Research Reports
Find all Defence Reports at: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/defence
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports® Inc. is world's largest store offering quality market research, SWOT analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports. We help Fortune 500 to Start-Ups with the latest market research reports on global & regional markets which comprise key industries, leading market players, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Contact us for your market research requirements: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/contact