New Materials market report from ICD-Research: "Global Mining Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Mining Industry"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/07/2013 -- "Global Mining Survey 2013-2014: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Mining Industry" is a new report by ICD Research that analyzes how global mining industry companies' marketing expenditure, business strategies, and practices are set to change in 2013-2014. This report provides data and analysis on category-level spending outlooks, budgets, marketing expenditure trends, business challenges, and investment opportunities of leading purchase decision makers in the global mining industry. The report also identifies future growth of buyers and suppliers, MandA, capital expenditure, staff hiring and key factors for marketing agency selection in the global mining industry. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors in the global mining industry, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type, and sizes.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research's exclusive panel of leading global mining industry executives. The report provides data and analysis on global mining industry suppliers' media spend, marketing and sales strategies, and practices and business planning within the global mining industry. This report includes key topics such as media channel spending outlooks, media budgets, marketing agency selection criteria, business challenges, and sales tactics of leading suppliers within global mining industry. The report also identifies global mining industry buyers' and suppliers' future growth, MandA and investment expectations.Most secondary research reports are based on general industry drivers and do not understand the industry executives' attitude and changing behaviours, creating a gap in presenting the business outlook of the industry. In an effort to bridge this gap, ICD Research created this primary-research based report by gathering the opinions of multiple stake holders in the value-chain of the global mining industry.
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
The average size of annual marketing budgets of mining industry suppliers was recorded at US$3.3 million in 2012, and has decreased to US$2.5 million in 2013. Mining suppliers that operate in Asia-Pacific have the highest average budgets of US$4.5 million in 2013.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
Companies Mentioned in this Report: De Beers, ABB, Neyveli Lignite Corporation, Zimplats, Codelco, African Barrick Gold, Mongolyn Alt (MAK), Anglo American, Cliffs Natural Resources, ArcelorMittal, Adrok, Flexco, Dragflow, International Mining and Infrastructure Corporation (IMIC), Posco, China Steel Corporation (CSC), Sumitomo Metal Mining Co, Ltd., Capstone Mining Corp., AngloGold Ashanti, Fujitsu, BT Group, Soil Machine Dynamics (SMD), Thompson Creek Metals Company Inc., LandL Energy, Atlas Copco, Hindustan Zinc., Reliance Power, Tata Power, Vale, Bridon International, PandH Joy Mining Equipment, Freeport-McMoRan Copper and Gold Inc., Plains Exploration and Production Co., McMoRan Exploration Co., Attila Resources Limited, Ridgemont Iron Ore Corp, Stillwater Mining Company, Xstrata Coal, JX Nippon Oil and Energy Corp, Mining IQ and Austmine
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Mining Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Mining Industry
- Global Mining Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Mining Industry
- Supplier Marketing Spend Activity, Marketing and Sales Behaviors and Strategies in the Mining Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence
- Global Mining Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Mining Industry
- Global Mining Supplier Industry Outlook Survey 2011-2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies
- Business Confidence in the Global Mining Industry in 2011-12: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, and Demand and Expenditure Forecast
- Buyer Spend Activity and Procurement Behaviors and Strategies in the Mining Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence
- Marketing Spend Activity, Sales Behaviors and Strategies in the Mining Industry - 2011-2012: Survey Intelligence
- Global Mining Industry Outlook Survey 2011-2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies
- Suppliers' Future Investment in Marketing and Sales Technology in the Mining Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Snapshot