Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Worldwide Mobile Big Data Market 2016 - 2020” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/15/2016 -- Now-a-days, a trend is fast catching on as how telecom big data is being increasingly harnessed in disease control thereby bettering healthcare system. Various ways and methods are being employed to harness telecom big data in this direction. Recently, various studies and instances (in which telecom big data has been used in preventing the epidemic) came to the fore substantiating the claims. For example, such an episode came into the light when telecom big data was used to stem the spread of the Chikungunya virus in the Caribbean.
United Nations Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC) recently published report titled An assessment of big data for official statistics in the Caribbean in which it noted that the use of big data through geospatial (or location) of mobiles was used to support healthcare, and to design measures to tackle the eruption of Chikungunya transversing the region.
"Geospatial applications for smart phones backed by the Ministry of Health in detecting the location of infected persons and to contain the epidemic in Trinidad and Tobago."
Similarly, another instance also came into the light when Telenor Research, in cooperation with the Harvard TH Chan School of Public Health and the University of Peshawar, Pakistan published a report signifying the ability of Big Data to predict and track the proliferation of dengue disease. The research titled Impacts of human mobility on the emergence of dengue epidemics in Pakistan scrutinized anonymized call data from more than 30 million Telenor's subscribers of Pakistan during the 2013 dengue outbreak, making use of the large volume of data to perfectly chart the geographic spread and timing of the epidemic.
Taking into perspective, all—Innovations, Business Models, and Transformations going on around Mobile & Big Data, supported by case studies, and forecasts for 2020.
Key Questions Answered:
1. What is the current state of the global big data market?
2. Why big data management and utilisation is quickly turning to be a prerequisite for operators?
3. How are big data explorations affecting the telecom market dynamics?
4. What are the various big data use cases for operators?
5. How is big data currently being used by telco operators?
6. How is big data helping operators to improve operational efficiency and generate new revenue streams?
7. Which operators have exhaustively planned/ executed big data strategies?
8. What are the key advantages operators hold vis-à-vis big data?
9. How to identify the business problems that big data can solve?
10. How big data can be explored to create multiple fresh and innovative revenue streams?
11. Which operators are the pioneers/ leading in big data monetisation?
12. Who should develop in house and who should outsource?
13. What should be the criterion for big as well as small operators for vendor differentiation and assessment?
14. What are the recent developments vis-à-vis big data products and services?
15. What are the telcos' best practices in big data?
16. Who are the top telco-focused big data vendors?
Adding Value to our Research Projects
All our projects are led by senior analysts and consultants with proven track records. The research techniques applied by Publisher' teams of analysts and consultants combine multiple approaches, including:
1. Market Analysis: both qualitative and quantitative;
2. The application of most appropriate data and market analysis tools for market segmentation, competition analysis, data modelling, strategic evaluation, market assessment, and forecasts;
3. All our findings, projections, and suggestions are cross verified by our internal market experts as well as through interviews with external industry veterans.
Sources for our reports are a combination of both face to face and telephonic interviews with telecom industry experts and consumers – in developed & emerging markets. These include executives of MNOs, MVNOs, OEMs, ISPs Infrastructure Vendors, Mobile App Development firms as well as several M2M specialists.
In addition to the above, we spoke to several key managerial personnel in some of the adjunct industries such as Healthcare, Insurance, Banking, Automotive, Retail etc. with a view to develop holistic guidelines/ prognosis. It also includes various surveys that were conducted in different regions of the world. Other sources comprise of operators' websites and financial reports, books, trade journals, magazines, white papers, industry portals, and numerous independent studies of government and regulatory bodies.
We made use of extensive database of macroeconomic and sector specific data to generate industry forecasts. Judgment based methods like the Delphi method and Extrapolation; Time series methods like Exponential smoothing, Cyclical and seasonal trends and Statistical Modelling; as well as the Survey method was also a part of the process. The initial baseline projection is computed with the most recent market data. After an initial baseline forecast, all probable future macroeconomic and industry specific occurrences and assumptions are taken into consideration to generate the final forecast.
Methodology Specific to this Report
The report is a voluminous analysis conducted over a course of 6 months from the pattern study of industrial transformation in past 3 years by a team of 7 senior research analysts, specifically assigned for this research project. The study is packed with magnitude of evidence, supporting caseworks, semi structured interviews (with 22 mobile/ fixed-line operators and industry veterans), business models, market speculations, and examples representing archetypes of highly versatile and serendipitous B2B/ polysectoral B2B environs that top leaders/ business modellers/ decision-makers have either applied or missed. Our association with the reputed telecom research houses helped us throughout the journey to keep our study accurate, authentic, and futuristic.
Spanning over 120 pages and 17 Figures "Worldwide Mobile Big Data Market 2016 - 2020" report covers Prologue: A fresh perspective for Big Data, Big Data: Simplified technical concepts, market drivers, challenges, value creation, risk assessment and investment priorities, Big Data: Modern business use cases, analysis & decision making, Worldwide Significant Telco Case Studies: Projects, Evolution, Timelines and future strategies, Top telco-focused big data vendors: Profile, Market positioning, Investments and solutions, Global Big Data Market Forecast 2015-2020m, Big Data Best Practices & Recommendations for Telco Operators. This report Covered 19 Companies - Accenture, Argyle Data, CSC, Capgemini, China Mobile, Cloudera, Ericsson, Hewlett-Packard (HP), Huawei, IBM, Microsoft, Nokia Networks, O2, Platfora, SAP, Singtel, TIBCO, Telefonica, Verizon.
For more information Visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/teleresearch-labs/worldwide-mobile-big-data-market-2016-2020
Find all Big Data Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/big-data
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions