Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Music Recording Global Market Analytics Report 2016” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/28/2016 -- Music Recording Global Market Analytics Report 2016
Including: Music Recording, Reproduction and Publishing, Recording Studios, Television Recording, Stereo, Hi-Fi, Speakers, Magnetic Tapes
Covering: Sony Music, Warner Music and Universal Music Group
Music recording or audio recording involves capturing audio signals onto storage devices either analog or digital.
The music recording industry comprises of establishments primarily engaged in producing and distributing musical recordings, in publishing music, or in providing music recordings and related services.
Europe was the largest geographic market in the music recording market in 2015, accounting for $XX billion or XX% of the global market. Europe was the largest market because of a large number of high demand for music in most countries in Europe. The Americas was the second largest geographic market, accounting for $XX billion or XX% of the global market. Asia was the third largest geographic market, accounting for $XX billion or XX% of the global market. Oceania accounted for XX% and the Middle East & Africa accounted for XX% of the global music recording market.
Global per capita music recording consumption grew from $XX in 2011 to $XX in 2015 at a CAGR of XX% and is expected to grow to $XX in 2019 at a CAGR of XX%.
Wearable Tech blends with Streaming Music for New User Experience – Wearable technology such as gloves and jackets are being used by artists during live performances. Wearable technologies are accessories such as clothing, headgear and gloves etc. These devices are self-equipped to connect with machines without human intervention. Devices such as Sound Brenner Pulse helps performers stick to a rhythm. This is also equipped with exercises to enhance artists' rhythm, speed, accuracy and endurance. Other technology variants such as Drumpants, MI.MU are also widely used in the music recording industry.
The Music Recording Market Analytics Global Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global music recording market and compare it with other markets and across geographies.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilise the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for Music Recording? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Music Recording Market Analytics Global Report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider music recording market, and compares it with other sectors.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the music recording market.
- The market size and comparisons section gives the current market value ($bn) of the music recording market and some other indications of the markets importance. It then covers the historic growth of the market and forecasts the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- The comparisons with other markets section looks at the music recording market in relation to a range of leading industrial markets in terms of size ($bn) and growth.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives the size of the music recording market by geography and compares historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- The market comparison section draws comparisons between the music recording market and country and regional populations and economies to understand the importance of the music recording market and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives market shares, and a description of the leading companies.
- Key financial deals which have shaped the music recording market in recent years are identified.
- The comparison with macroeconomic factors compares the music recording market by country with population and GDP to illustrate the relative importance of the music recording market within the society and economy in different countries and how this is changing.
- The next sections look at music recording production and consumption in different countries and regions and how it is changing and how this relates to the overall market.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the music recording market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- Markets Covered: Record Production Establishments, Music Publishing Establishments, Integrated Record Production/Distribution - Establishments, Music Recording Studios, Other Music Recording Industries
- Markets Compared: Music Recording Market
- Companies Mentioned: Universal Music Group, Sony Music Entertainment, Warner Music Group
- Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA.
- Regions: Asia, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Oceania.
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP.
- Data segmentations: Country and regional splits, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Spanning over 67 pages, 21 Tables and 24 Figures "Music Recording Global Market Analytics Report 2016" report covers Introduction, Drivers of the Market, Restraints on the Market, Music Recording Market Regional And Country Comparison, Music Recording Market Comparisons, Music Recording Competitive Landscape, Appendix. This report Covered Companies - Universal Music Group, Sony Music Entertainment, Warner Music Group.
For more information Visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/tbrc/music-recording-global-market-analytics-report-2016
Find all Media Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/media
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions