Global Native Starches market Information- with respect to source (corn, wheat, cassava, potato), form, application and Region - Forecast till 2022
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/14/2017 -- Market Research Future adds new report of "Global Native Starches Market Research Report - Forecast to 2022" it contains Company information, geographical data and Table of Content
Native starch is manufactured by extracting starch from plant sources such as corn, cassava, potato, wheat and others. Native starches are starch granules isolated from plant source used as binders, texturizers, thickeners, stabilizers and setting agents. It is an essential ingredient for the food industry found in huge range of food products, as it improves the nutritional and sensory quality of food. In the food industry, starches are used as a thickener, gelling agent, or as a stabilizer to manufacture snacks, meat products, fruit juices and other food products.
Due to its low cost, easy availability, native starch is extensively used in various non-food application. There is rise in demand from the personal care industry, native starches are widely used in personal care products, in cream emulsions, as talc substitutes, bio-degradable packaging material, and others. Globally the market for native starches is estimated to grow at the rate of about 3.02% from 2016 to 2022.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2735
Native starches market has been segmented
- On the basis of Source of native starches, market is segmented into corn, wheat, cassava, potato
- On the basis of Form, market is segmented into powder, gel
- On basis of Application, market is segmented into food & beverages and non-food application, food application includes confectionery, processed food, beverages, and others. Non-food applications includes corrugation and papermaking, personal care, pharmaceuticals, textiles, and others includes mining & drilling, construction & building, adhesives, chemicals and animal feed
- Pharmaceutical making is expected to witness a highest growth rate 3.15%
- Rise in demand for confectionery from the range of food & beverage sector will grow at CAGR 3.94%
- In Asia-Pacific region Thailand dominates the market, followed by China
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/native-starches-market-2735
The leading market players in the global native starches market primarily are
- Cargill Incorporated (U.S.)
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (U.S.)
- Ingredion Incorporated (U.S.)
- Tate & Lyle PLC (U.K.)
- Agrana Beteiligungs-AG (Austria)
- Grain Processing Corporation (U.S.)
- Roquette Frères (France)
- Native starches manufacturers
- Food and beverages manufacturers
- Personal Care
- Retailers & wholesalers
- E-commerce companies
- Traders, importers and exporters
Regional and Country Analysis of Native starches Market Development and Demand Forecast to 2022 Market:
As per the MRFR analysis, the global native starches market is poised to reach 21.33 MMT in 2022, to grow at a CAGR of 3.02 % during the forecasted period.
Request Table of Contents for this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/2735
The global native starches market is in the entire world; to name few regions where this market exist are North America, Europe, China and Asia Pacific. Among these APAC has the major market share followed by North America. Europe is projected to grow at the fastest rate in the coming years owing to increasing demand for natural and organic food additive. Due to the cheap raw materials & low production costs as well as less stringent environment regulations Asia-Pacific region is in a better position to produce starch at more competitive prices than developed countries in European and North American region.
The reports also cover country level analysis:
Asia – Pacific
- South-East Asia
- Latin America
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.