Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Neurovascular Devices - Global Market Outlook (2015-2022)” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/11/2016 -- Global Neurovascular Devices Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% over the forecast period 2015 to 2022. Increasing ageing population, rising market demand for effective neurovascular devices are some of the key factors driving the market growth. In progress healthcare reforms in the U.S. is restraining the growth of neurovascular devices market. One of the key challenges in neurovascular devices market is the stringent regulatory policies. In 2015, aneurysm coiling and embolization devices segment is estimated for the largest share.
Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR, due to increasing awareness among neurologists related to benefits of interventional neurology devices and falling prices of neurovascular devices in Asia Pacific.
Some of the key players in the market include Abbott Laboratories, Johnson & Johnson, Medikit Co., Ltd, Medtronic, plc, Merit Medical Systems, Inc., Microport Scientific Corporation, Penumbra, Inc., Terumo Corporation, Stryker Corporation, W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc., Cardiatis, S.A., ITGI Medical Ltd., Bayer AG, Covidien (ev3), Boston Scientific Corporation and Chestnut Medical Technologies.
End User Covered:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Cerebral Balloon Angioplasty & Stenting Systems
Embolic Protection Systems
Carotid Artery Stents
- Neurothrombectomy Devices
Suction and Aspiration Devices
- Aneurysm Coiling & Embolization Devices
Liquid Embolic Agents
Flow Diversion Devices
- Support Devices
Micro guide wires
- Supporting Technologies
- Embolization and Coiling
- Carotid Artery Angioplasty and Stenting
- North America
Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Spanning over 140 pages "Neurovascular Devices - Global Market Outlook (2015-2022)" report covers Executive Summary, Preface, Market Trend Analysis, Porters Five Force Analysis, Global Neurovascular Devices Market, By End User, Global Neurovascular Devices Market, By Product, Global Neurovascular Devices Market, By Technology, Global Neurovascular Devices Market, By Geography, Key Developments, Company Profiling.
For more information Visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/stratistics-mrc/neurovascular-devices-global-market-outlook-2015-2022
Drug Discovery Informatics - Global Market Outlook (2015-2022); visit at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/stratistics-mrc/drug-discovery-informatics-global-market-outlook-2015-2022
Tumour Ablation Devices - Global Market Outlook (2015-2022); visit at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/stratistics-mrc/tumour-ablation-devices-global-market-outlook-2015-2022
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions