Global Market Research Report on Neurovascular System Market 2016 is a professional and in-depth complete study on the current state of the Neurovascular System worldwide.
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/01/2016 -- Neurovascular disease is a condition caused to nervous tissues vascular structure, neurons and blood vessels that leads to serious brain damages such as stroke, and cerebral hemorrhage. The global market for central nervous system disease was accounted to approximately $78 billion in 2010. Neurovascular disease market is mainly driven by the increase in number of patients suffering from neurological diseases. According to University of California, San Francisco (USCF), there are approximately 600,000 people suffering from stroke, out of which 10% are recovered. Almost 30% patients die due to stroke, and 60% of the patients remain disabled. The cost of care for these 60% patients accounted to approximately $8 billion. Cost of neurological disease treatment is lowering the growth for neurological disease. Companies are conducting clinical trials to commercialized cost effective therapies through mergers and acquisitions.
Medical device manufacturing companies are facing challenges in the form of commercialization in developing countries such as India, China, and Malaysia. However, increase in research on neurovascular therapies, and favorable government policies, would give the necessary push to the neurovascular market. This report gives intelligence about current market trends available and transition of these trends in future. Market intelligence of key patents granted by respective authorities is provided in this report.
Get Free Sample Report Of Neurovascular Market @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-neurovascular-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014-68274#RequestSample
The key companies included in this report are Medtronic, Stryker, Covidien (Ev3) , Johnson & Johnson (Micrus), Abbott Laboratories, Bayer AG, Boston Scientific Corporation, Cardiatis, S.A., Chestnut Medical Technologies, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, ITGI Medical Ltd.
- Key developmental strategies adopted by top market players engaged in this business, so that companies involved in development of neurovascular device can get competitive intelligence of their competitors
- Market estimation for therapeutic devices and geographic segment is derived from current market scenario and expected market trends
- Market attractiveness analysis has been included for various product segments, therapeutics, devices and geographic regions with detailed analysis of factors responsible for rapid growth of the market segments
- In depth analysis of key market drivers, restraints and opportunities of non-invasive diagnostic market with impact analysis
- Value chain analysis, Porter's five force model, top investment pockets (GE9 Cell Matrix) are analyzed and presented in detail in the report so that the decision makers receive clear picture of neurovascular disease treatment market
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
GLOBAL MARKET, BY THERAPEUTICS
- Endovascular cerebral aneurysm
- Intracranial atherosclerotic disease
- Chronic ischemic stroke
- Acute ischemic stroke
Do Inquiry To Buy Report Of Neurovascular Market @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-neurovascular-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014-68274#InquiryForBuying
GLOBAL MARKET, BY DEVICES
- Neurovascular liquid embolism
- Intracranial stents & flow diverting devices
- Neurovascular embolic coils
- Carotid stents & embolic protection devices
- Neurovascular thrombectomy devices
GLOBAL MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- Medical device manufacturing companies
- Research based pharmaceutical companies
- Academic Institutes
- Government and Private research laboratories
About Market research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suite #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442, USA
USA Tel: 386-310-3803
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 855-465-4651