Global Non-woven Fabric Market Information by material (Polypropylene, Polyesters, Nylon, Wood Pulp, and others) by technology (Spunlaid, Air Laid, Wet Laid, Carded and others) Application (Consumer goods, Healthcare, Construction, Industrial, and others) and Region - Forecast to 2022
Pune, Maharashtra -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/08/2017 -- Market Highlights
Non-woven fabrics are flexible and porous products consisting of fiber layers. The key drivers of global non-woven fabric market are the increasing awareness about personal hygiene and sanitation. The growth in population with the increasing disposable income has changed the consumer behavior across the globe. There is seen an increased demand for hygienically approved products and services across all the industries.
The global non-woven fabric market size was valued at around USD 32 Billion in 2015 and is expected to cross USD 50 Billion at CAGR of 8.2% by 2022.
Major Key Players
- Pegas Nonwovens S.R.O.
- Avgol Ltd
- Ahlstrom Corporation
- Chevron Corporation, Avintiv Inc
- Freudenberg & Co. KG
- E.I. du Pont De Nemours and Company
- Kimberly-Clarke Corporation
- Polymer Group Incorporation
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1762
- Raw Materials Suppliers
- Aftermarket suppliers
- Research Institute / Education Institute
- Potential Investors
- Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
Additionally, non-wovens are used extensively in construction industry, especially for road construction. These are used in the form of geotextiles to increase the life span of the roads. These fabrics also ensure comparatively low maintenance. Apart from construction, the fabrics are used in the automobile industry to engineer the exterior and interior parts using non-woven fabrics. An additional property such as ability to mold and lightweight augments the demand from automotive industry.
The market is highly driven by the increased demand for such fabrics from the healthcare industry which is the fastest growing segment by application. These are used in surgical gowns, drapes, surgical & industrial masks, bandages, wipes and towels. These are used in industrial applications also including Many industrial uses include filters, insulation, packing materials, roadbed stabilization sheeting or road-building materials geo-textiles and roofing products.
Test the market data and market information presented through more than 50 market data tables and figures spread over 132 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on "Global Non-woven Fabric Market Research Report - Forecast to 2022"
Study Objectives of Non-woven Fabric Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of various segments and sub-segments of the Global Non-woven Fabric Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Global Non-woven Fabric Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by material, technology, application, and regions
- To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Non-woven Fabric Market
Access Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/non-woven-fabric-market
Scope of the report
This study provides an overview of the global Non-woven Fabric industry, tracking three market segments across four geographic regions. The report studies key players, providing a five-year annual trend analysis that highlights market size, volume and share for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World.
The report also provides a forecast, focusing on the market opportunities for the next five years for each region. The scope of the study segments the global non-woven fabric market as material, technology and application. On the basis of material it is segmented as polypropylene, polyesters, nylon, wood pulp, and others. On the basis of technology, it is segmented as spunlaid, air laid, wet laid, carded and others. On the basis of application it is segmented as consumer goods, healthcare, construction, industrial, and others.
Browse Related Report
Global Sterilant Market Information, By Types (Steam, Eto/Eo and Depyrogenation/Dry Heat), By Application (Food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Medical, Spacecraft and Others) - Forecast To 2022
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312