Global On-board Charger Consumption Market Research Report 2018 provides an exclusive mechanism for evaluating the market, feature opportunities, and supporting strategic and tactical decision-making.
New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/16/2018 -- In this report, Research Reports Inc. covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global On-board Charger market for 2018-2023.
A battery charger, or recharger, is a device used to put energy into a secondary cell or rechargeable battery by forcing an electric current through it. Compared with off-board chargers, on-board chargers supplies lower power.
Most battery and plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV) manufacturers in Europe and the US have been adopting onboard chargers with a power output between 3 to 3.7 kilowatts (kW). Now, EV manufacturers are moving towards onboard chargers with a power output greater than 6.6 kW to reduce charging time.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.researchreportsinc.com/sample-request?id=178100 .
While high-end PHEVs are contributing to this trend, lower-end models in this segment are still using 3.7 kW onboard chargers. Onboard chargers with power ratings between 3 to 3.7 kW are expected to remain dominant, accounting for 63% of sales even in 2022.
More than 15 major companies supply onboard chargers globally, with BYD, Lear Corporation and Panasonic in key positions as suppliers for BYD, Chevrolet Volt and Nissan Leaf. By way of high-volume manufacturing and strategic partnerships, onboard charger suppliers in Europe and the US will be able to lower the price of their products.
Over the next five years, Research Reports Inc. projects that On-board Charger will register a 23.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 2620 million by 2023, from US$ 760 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of On-board Charger market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, Research Reports Inc. considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Lower than 3.0 kilowatts
- 3.0 – 3.7 kilowatts
- Higher than 3.7 kilowatts
Segmentation by application:
Grab Upto 30% Discount @ https://www.researchreportsinc.com/check-discount?id=178100 .
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market.
The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Dilong Technology
- Tonhe Technology
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
Make an inquiry for purchasing this report @ https://researchreportsinc.com/enquiry?id=178100 .
Research Objectives :
- To study and analyze the global Food Service Restaurant market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Food Service Restaurant market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Food Service Restaurant players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Food Service Restaurant with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Food Service Restaurant submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
TABLE OF CONTENTS-
2018-2023 Global On-board Charger Consumption Market Market Report
1 Scope of the Report
2 Executive Summary
3 Global On-board Charger Consumption Market by Players
4 On-board Charger Consumption Market by Regions
8 Middle East & Africa
9 Market Drivers, Challenges and Trends
10 Marketing, Distributors and Customer
11 Global On-board Charger Consumption Market Market Forecast
12 Key Players Analysis
13 Research Findings and Conclusion
We also can offer customized report to fulfill special requirements of our clients.
Purchase this Premium Report at :- https://researchreportsinc.com/checkout/?add-to-cart=178100&&attribute_pa_choose-license=single-user&&quantity=1 .
Research Reports Inc.
US / Canada Toll Free: +1-855-419-2424
Website - https://researchreportsinc.com
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org