Market Research Store: has added latest report on "Global Online Movie Ticketing Services Market Outlook (2014-2022)" in their database.
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/29/2015 -- The Global Online movie ticketing services market is accounted for $11.91 billion in 2014 and is poised to reach $30.54 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 12.49% during the forecast period 2014 to 2022. One of the key market drivers is substantial squash of digital 3D screens across the world for which ticket prices are more for a 3D film. Growing access of broadband pooled with mobile phones with online capabilities, contributed to the box office revenues, whereas the rising number of home theatres that generate theater-quality sound, getting that "theater experience" at home and the budding Netflix subscription rate is hampering the growth of the market. Moreover, lack of trust in online transactions is also expected to inhibit the market growth.
Request For Sample Report Here:
North America and Europe represent two of the biggest markets for digital 3D cinema screens, capturing a consolidated share of well over 40% of the world market. United States leads the world in digital cinema conversion and is the leading online movie tickets market worldwide. While Europe and the U.S. have long conquered the online movie ticketing services market, Asia-Pacific, led principally by India has been equipping the global growth in recent years and is slated to record a strong growth rate of over 25% through forecast period. Growing access of internet and smart devices is expected to drive the growth of online movie ticketing services in the Asia Pacific region.
The global online movie ticketing services market is segmented on the basis of screens, vendors, services and geography. On the basis of screens, the market is segregated into digital screens and digital 3d screens. On the basis of vendor, the market is categorized into small scale vendors and large scale vendors. The market is segmented on the basis of service into voice-based service, refund service, mobile app service, e-movie ticketing and others. Global Online movie ticketing services Market by geography is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report Here:
The key players in the Global Online movie ticketing services Market include VOX Cinemas (UAE), MovieTickets.com (US), KyaZoonga (India), Inox Leisure Limited (India), Fandango, Inc. (US), Cineplex Entertainment LP (Canada), Cinemark Holdings, Inc.(US), BookMyShow (India), BIG Cinemas (India) and AOL MovieFone, Inc. (US)
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements