Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/17/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Global Ophthalmic Diagnostic Devices Market 2014-2018 market report to its offering About Ophthalmic Diagnostic Device
An ophthalmic diagnostic device is a medical device used to identify a defect or deficiency in the human visual pathway. Ophthalmic devices are used in patients with ophthalmic disorders such as presbyopia, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal disorders, conjunctivitis, and dry eyes. An eye-related problem may be the result of an infection or may be congenital. Ophthalmologists and other eye care professionals use ophthalmic devices to diagnose and treat these disorders. Continuous advances in technology have been made in ophthalmic devices to achieve efficient diagnosis and treatment. Ophthalmic devices play a major role in avoiding vision loss and improving the quality of life of patients. Maintenance of vision is important as eyes are a vital sensory organ.
Analysts forecast the Global Ophthalmic Diagnostic Devices market will grow at a CAGR of 4.75 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Ophthalmic Diagnostic Devices market for the period 2014-2018. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from various devices used for ophthalmic diagnostics, which include:
- Corneal Topography Systems
- Retinal Ultrasound Systems
- Fundus Camera
- Optical Coherence Tomography Systems
- Slit Lamps
Global Ophthalmic Diagnostic Devices Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Ophthalmic Diagnostic Devices market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Alcon Inc.
- Carl Zeiss Group
- Haag-Streit Group
- Topcon Corp.
Other Prominent Vendors
- C.S.O. Srl
Key Market Driver
- Growing Incidence Of Ophthalmic Diseases
- Increase in Ageing Population
Key Market Challenge
- Low Awareness of Ophthalmic Disorders
- Lack of Health Insurance
Key Market Trend
- Growing Popularity of LASIK Surgery Techniques
- Increase in Online Marketing Services
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit