Global Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) Market 2015
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/20/2015 -- The Global Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) Market accounted for $0.79 billion in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.37% to reach $1.87 billion by 2022. The factors contributing to the market growth include growing aging population and advancement in technology. However factors such as insufficient clinical data and lack of reimbursement facilities are inhibiting the growth of the market.
Request For Sample Report Here: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/global-optical-coherence-tomography-28325#requestSample
Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) Market is segmented based on the technology, device types and region. Depending on the Technology, the Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) market is segmented into Time Domain Optical Coherence Tomography (TDOCT), Frequency Domain Optical Coherence Tomography (FD-OCT), Spectral Domain Optical Coherence Tomography (SDOCT), Fourier Domain Optical Coherence Tomography (FDOCT). Based on the Device type, the Optical coherence tomography (OCT) is divided into Catheter based OCT devices, Doppler OCT devices, Handheld OCT devices and Tabletop OCT devices. Key regional markets analyzed and reported in this study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World.
Major players in the Optical coherence tomography(OCT) Market include Agfa Healthcare, Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, Heidelberg Engineering GmbH, Imalux Corporation, Michelson Diagnostics, OPTOPOL Technology S.A., Novacam Technologies Inc., Thorlabs Inc., Topcon Medical Systems Inc. and Agiltron Inc.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report Here: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/global-optical-coherence-tomography-28325#reportPriceDetails
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements