Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/14/2012 -- "Global Packaging Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global PackagingIndustry" is a new report by Canadean that analyzes how packaging companies' media spend, marketing and sales strategies and practices, and business planning, are set to change in 2012-2013. This report provides the current size of the marketing and advertising budgets of global packaging suppliers and how spending by suppliers will change, providing insight into global marketing behavior. In addition, the report identifies future growth of buyers and suppliers, and M&A activity. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type, and size.
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Canadean's exclusive panel of 279leading global packagingindustry executives. The report provides data and analysis on global packagingindustry suppliers' media spend, marketing and sales strategies, and practices and business planning within the global packagingindustry. This report includes key topics such as media channel spending outlooks, media budgets, marketing agency selection criteria, business challenges, and sales tactics of leading suppliers within the global packagingindustry. The report also identifies suppliers' future growth, M&A, and investment expectations.Most secondary research reports are based on general industry drivers and do not understand the industry executives' attitude and changing behaviours, creating a gap in presenting the business outlook of the industry. In an effort to bridge this gap, Canadean created this primary-research based report by gathering the opinions of multiple stake holders in the value-chain of the global packagingindustry.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
Of respondents across the global packaging industry, 44% are 'more optimistic' about revenue growth for their company over the next 12 months than the previous 12 months.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Shiner International, Uflex Ltd., HB Fuller, Chesapeake Nottingham, Chevler, Benchmark Packaging, Apex North America, Chemence, DS Smith, Geka, SAICA, Rotocontrol, DIC Corporation, Huhtamaki Oyj, Taghleef Industries, Sonoco, HJ Heinz Canada, Beatson Clark, Omni Systems, Pepsi Cola Products Philippines, Benco Pack, RockTenn, Stora Enso, Rexam, International Paper, SIG Combibloc, Tetra Pak, KlocknerPentaplast Group, Indorama Ventures, Gruppo Campari, Pfizer, Amcor, CarbonLITE, Dow Chemical, Flint Group, United Therapeutics, FaerchPlast, Ossid, Procter and Gamble
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Packaging Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Packaging Industry
- Global Packaging Supplier Industry Outlook Survey 2011-2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies
- Global Packaging Industry CEO Business Outlook Survey 2012-2013
- Global Hotel Supplier Industry Outlook Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Hotel Industry
- Global Hotel Supplier Industry Outlook Survey 2011-2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies
- Supplier Marketing Spend Activity, Marketing and Sales Behaviors and Strategies in the Global Hotel Supplier Industry 2012-2013: Survey Intelligence
- Global Pharmaceutical Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Pharmaceutical Industry
- Global Power Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Power Industry
- Global Oil and Gas Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Oil and Gas Industry
- Global Mining Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Mining Industry