Market Research Store : Published latest report on "Global Paper Packaging & Paperboard Packaging Market Outlook (2014-2022)" into their database.
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/07/2015 -- The Global Paper & Paperboard Packaging market accounted for $117.5 billion in 2014 to reach $210.4 billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 7.59%. The key factors of the market include recyclability of Paper and also growing consumer awareness. Replacing Plastic and Market diffusion are the major factors for restraining the growth of the market. The challenges faced beside the market are adhering to Environmental Standards through Production and unproductive Recycling of Paper.
Request For Sample Report Here:
Global Paper & Paperboard Packaging market is segmented by Grade, by Type, by application and by Geography. Based on Grade, the market is segregated into Solid Bleached Sulphate Board, White Lined Chipboard, Coated Unbleached Kraft Board, Folding Boxboard, Glassine & Greaseproof and Label Paper. Based on Type, the market is classified into Corrugated Box, Flexible Paper Packaging and Boxboard. Based on Application, the market is segregated into Food, Beverage, Personal & Home Care and Healthcare. By geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. Asia-Pacific is estimated to grow fast, as rising demand of health & personal care products.
The Key players in the market include ITC Limited, DS Smith PLC, International Paper, Cascades Inc., Rocktenn Company., Metsa Group, Clearwater Paper Corporation, Packaging Corp. of America and Amcor Limited.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report Here:
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements