Global Peanuts Market Information- by Form, by Application, by Distribution Channel and by Region Forecast to 2023
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/14/2017 -- Market Research Future adds new report of "Global Peanuts Market Research Report- Forecast to 2023" it contains Company information, geographical data and Table of Content
- A peanut has been segmented on the basis of Form; which comprises Raw, Roasted, blanched, Powder, Others. Raw form is found to hold a major share due to its application in further processing.
- A Peanuts has been segmented on the basis of Application; which comprises Direct consumption/Culinary purpose, Bakery and confectionery, Peanut butter and Spreads, Peanut bars, Dairy Products, Oils, Others. Peanuts application in oil production is holding a large share followed by application in bakery and confectionery.
- A peanut has been segmented on the basis of Distribution Channel; which comprises Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience stores, Specialty stores, E-commerce, Others. Sale through hypermarkets and supermarkets is found to be high.
- Application of peanuts in peanut butter and spreads is anticipated to have a high growth during the forecast period.
- Top exporters of peanuts include India, China, U.S., Argentina and Netherlands
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3031
The key players profiled in the global peanuts Market are
- Olam International (Singapore)
- Kraft Foods Inc. (U.S.)
- Hampton Farms Inc. (U.S.)
- Star Snacks Co. LLC (U.S.)
- Virginia Diner (U.S.)
- Archer Daniels Midland (U.S.)
- Diamond Foods Inc. (U.S.)
- Peanuts Manufacturers
- Edible nuts Manufacturers
- Bakery and Confectionery Industries
- Retailers and Wholesalers
- Traders, Importers and Exporters
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/peanuts-market-3031
The wide application of peanuts in the food industry is considered as a major driver for peanuts market. Peanuts are widely used for the extraction of oils and peanut flour. The processing of peanuts and its high consumption as snacks also has a positive impact on its market growth. The high nutrient value of peanuts makes its consumption more popular amongst the health conscious consumers. Shift in consumption pattern and adoption of healthy lifestyle has supported the positive growth of peanuts market. However, peanut is also listed as one of the major allergens due to which its consumption is restricted only amongst the consumers who do not have peanut allergy.
On the basis of peanuts form, raw form is found to hold a major share and is calculated to increase at high rate globally based on the oil and flour extracted from the raw form of peanuts. However, the convenience usage of the powder form is supporting the increased demand of the product from consumer's side. The application of peanut in extraction of peanut oil is found to hold a major share on a global level. Amongst the distribution channels for the sale of peanuts, hypermarket and supermarket's share is projected to increase at a high rate.
Study Objectives of Peanuts Market
- Detail analysis of the market's segments and sub-segments
- To estimate and forecast market size by Form, Application, Distribution Channel and Region
- To analyze key driving forces which are influencing the market
- Region level market analysis and market estimation of North America, Europe, Asia, and rest of the world (ROW) and their countries
- Value chain analysis & supply chain analysis of Peanuts
- Company profiling of major players in the market
- Competitive strategy analysis and mapping key stakeholders in the market
- Analysis of historical market trends and technologies along with current government regulatory requirements
Request Table of Contents for this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/3031
The Global Peanuts Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and rest of the world (ROW). Asia Pacific region has the major market share followed by North America. Changing life-style has led to adoption of healthy diet by consumers due to which Asia-Pacific is projected to generate a high revenue during the given forecast period. The Major importers of peanuts include Netherlands, China, Vietnam, Indonesia and Germany. Based on the higher demand for food oils with high mono-unsaturated fatty acids, the import and export of peanuts in the developed countries is found to rise at a steady growth rate.
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.