Pediatric Brain Tumor Market Information, By Types, By Diagnosis, By Treatment, By End User- Global Forecast Till 2023
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/21/2017 -- Market Research Future adds new report of "Pediatric Brain Tumor Market Research Report - Global Forecast till 2023" it contains Company information, geographical data and Table of Content
Market synopsis of Global Pediatric Brain Tumor Market:
Pediatric brain tumor is uncontrolled or abnormal growth of normal cell in the brain in children. Brain tumors mainly are of two types, cancerous (malignant) and noncancerous (benign). It is second most common type of cancer in children and it comprise about 25% of childhood cancer.
The cases of pediatric tumors are increasing globally that leading the growth of the market. Advanced diagnostic technology and new treatments are also major driving forces of the market. Rising healthcare infrastructure, extended insurance cover, government initiatives, and emerging economies are driving the market. Rising funding for R&D and clinical trials as well as FDA approvals are also major growth factors for global pediatric brain tumor market.
The global pediatric brain tumor market is growing at the CAGR of ~4.1% during the forecast period and expected to reach US$ 1659.4 million by 2023.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3690
Global pediatric brain tumor market has been segmented
- On the basis of TYPES which comprises of gliomas, mixed neuronal-glial tumors, embryonal tumors, choroid plexus papilloma/carcinoma, non-neuroepithelial tissue tumors, meningeal tumors, and others. Gliomas is further sub-segmented into astrocytoma, malignant gliomas, and others. Mixed neuronal-glial tumors are further sub-segmented into ganglioglioma, subependymal giant cell tumor, pleomorphic xanthoastrocytoma, and others. Embryonal tumors are further sub-segmented into primitive neuroectodermal tumor (PNET), atypical teratoid/rhabdoid tumor, and others. Tumors arising from non-neuroepithelial tissue are further sub-segmented into craniopharyngioma, pineal region tumors, and others.
- On the basis of DIAGNOSIS, it is segmented into physical exam, Imaging tests, brain or spinal cord tumor biopsy, Llmbar puncture (spinal tap), blood and urine tests, and others. Imaging tests are further sub-segmented into Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) scan, Computed Tomography (CT) scan, Positron Emission Tomography (PET) scan, Angiogram, and others. Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) scan is further sub-segmented into Magnetic Resonance Angiography (MRA), Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (MRS), Magnetic resonance perfusion, Functional MRI (fMRI), and others. Brain or spinal cord tumor biopsy is further sub-segmented into Stereotactic needle biopsy, Craniotomy, and other.
- On the basis of TREATMENT, the market has been segmented into surgery, therapies, drug treatment, and others. Surgery is further sub-segmented into surgical biopsy, resection (removal), Shunt placement/revision, and others. Therapies includes Radiation therapy, Chemotherapy, Targeted therapy, and others. Chemotherapy includes Carboplatin, Carmustine (BCNU), Cisplatin, Cyclophosphamide, Etoposide, Lomustine (CCNU), Methotrexate, Temozolomide, Thiotepa, Vincristine, and others. Drug treatment is further sub-segmented into Corticosteroids, Anti-seizure drugs (anti-epileptics), Hormones, and others.
- On the basis of END USER, it is segmented into hospitals and clinics, medical research centers, academic institutes, and others.
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/pediatric-brain-tumor-market-3690
Study objectives of Global Pediatric brain tumor market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the global pediatric brain tumor market structure with historical and forecast revenue for the next 6 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the pediatric brain tumor market
- To provide insights about the key drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges affecting the growth of the global pediatric brain tumor market
- To provide analysis of the market with respect to four main geographies and their countries - America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- To provide a detailed analysis of global pediatric brain tumor market mainly based on Value chain analysis, Porter's five forces, Price analysis, and Supply Chain analysis etc.
- To provide a detailed country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospects.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global pediatric brain tumor market
Key Players for Global Pediatric Brain Tumor Market:
Some of the key players in this market are:
- Abbott (US)
- AbbVie Inc. (US)
- Akorn Inc. (US)
- Agios Inc. (US)
- Baxter (US)
- Bayer AG (US)
- Epizyme Inc. (US)
- Novartis AG (Switzerland)
- Mylan N.V. (US)
Request Table of Contents for this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/3690
- Pediatric brain tumor diagnostic devices manufacturers
- Pediatric brain tumor medicine and treatment providers
- Hospitals and clinics
- Medical Research laboratories
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Potential Investors
Regional analysis of Global Pediatric Brain Tumor Market:
Considering the global scenario of the market, North America holds the largest market share owing to various factors such as increasing cases of pediatric brain tumors and related medical complications. Europe is the second largest market where the countries like Germany and UK are holding the largest market share. In 2014, about 10,000 new cases of pediatric brain tumors were observed. New cases of pediatric brain tumor are rapidly growing in Asia Pacific region. Additionally, improving healthcare sector, government initiatives to improve public health and rising healthcare spending are driving the growth for Asia Pacific pediatric brain tumor market. Due to low knowledge of disease, limited availability of medical facilities, Middle East and Africa (ME&A) is likely to have a limited growth in the market.
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.