Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/17/2017 -- Market Research Future published a research report on "Global Pervasive Computing Technology Market Research Report- Global Forecast 2022"– Market Analysis, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast to 2022.
Study Objective of Pervasive Computing Technology Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Pervasive Computing Technology Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Pervasive Computing Technology market based on various factors- value chain analysis, porter's five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by communication, by components, by application and sub-segments
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Pervasive Computing Technology Market
Market Synopsis of Pervasive Computing Technology Market
Pervasive Computing or Ubiquitous Computing is a new technology, which helps the devices such as smartphones, computers, smart devices to establish a connection amongst them for exchanging information for various purposes. Rapid growth of IOT in past few years and technological advancement has given the boost to the market of Pervasive Computing. Also increasing dependency of people towards technology is helping the market of Pervasive Computing to grow.
Get the Sample Copy of Global Smart Labels Market Research Report Here
- Microsoft (U.S.)
- IBM (U.S.)
- HP (U.S.)
- AT&T Inc. (U.S.)
- Fujitsu (Japan)
- E-Tron Co. Ltd (South Korea)
- SAP SE (U.S.)
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited (India)
- Oracle Corporation (U.S.)
- Cloudera (U.S.)
Segmentation by Communication: WiFi, WLANs, 3G & 4G among others.
Segmentation by Components: Hardware (Smartphone, Sensors & Actuators, Communication Devices, Servers, Cameras, Smart Wearable Devices) & Software.
Segmentation by Application: Energy Management, Transportation, Environment Monitoring, Security & Defense, Industrial, Logistics among others
Browse Full Report Details of Global Pervasive Computing Technology Market Research Report Here
- In September 2016, Cloudera announced the partnership with Niara for the distribution of enterprise ready advanced behavior analytics platform.
- In February 2016, Cloudera announced that communication service providers are using Cloudera Enterprise for the improvement of networks and operational analytics.
- Network service providers
- Analytics companies
- Cloud management companies
- Artificial Intelligent developers
- App development companies
The report for Global Pervasive Computing Technology Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
We are thankful for the support and assistance from Global Pervasive Computing Technology Market Research Report- Global Forecast 2022 related technical experts and marketing experts during Research Team survey and interviews.
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312