Global Market Research Report on Phablets and Superphones Market 2016 is a professional and in-depth complete study on the current state of the Phablets and Superphones worldwide.
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/08/2016 -- Phablets and superphones are advanced versions of smartphones and tablets that have a bigger display along with the features of phones and tablets. It is estimated that more than one billion smartphones were shipped in 2013, and it is projected that the market volumes would grow to 1.2 billion shipments in 2014. However, with the advances of phablets and superphones, smartphones are expected to take a backseat and phablets and superphones would rule the market in the future. Market projections state that phablets shipments grew from 25.6 million in 2012 to more than 60 million in 2013 and the market is expected to grow exponentially.
The key driver for the growth of the market is that these devices have the features of phone as well as tablets; therefore, there is a change in end-user buying preference from smartphones and tablets to phablets. Additionally, technological advances have made the display quality of these devices superior than before, which is a key feature to enhance the market growth. However, the operating Phablets and superphones is a complex process which acts as a hindrance in the growth of the market. Moreover, the prices of these devices are high as compared to smartphones and tablets as these devices use a combination of both smartphones and tablets that adds to the cost.
Get Free Sample Report Of Phablets and superphones Market @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-phablets-and-superphones-market-opportunities-and-68345#RequestSample
Even though the cost is currently high, it is expected that technological advances would lead to price correction, which presents better growth opportunities for the market in the future. The key challenge for companies in the market is to create a wide range of products which would lead to growth in the demand as consumers would have better options to choose products. Some of the key players profiled in the report are Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sony Corporation, Motorola, Inc., ASUS, Inc., HTC Corporation, LG Display Co. Ltd., Micromax Ltd., Dell, Inc., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., and ZTE Corporation.
- The in-depth analysis provides market intelligence with respect to segments based on product types, operating systems and geographies
- Detailed analysis of the top factors impacting the growth of the market based on the current market scenario and projected market trends
- Value chain analysis provides key inputs about the role of all stakeholders of the market
- Porter's five force analysis provides implications about the potency of suppliers & buyers, threat of new entrants & substitutes along with competitive scenario of the market
- SWOT analysis and recent developments of key players are included in the report so that companies can understand the competitive scenario of the market and make strategies for better market capitalization
- Estimations are calculated according to the current market scenario and projected future trends for the analysis period of 2013-2020 with base revenue of 2012
- The report discusses the trends and opportunities in various geographies so that companies can make region specific plans to gain competitive advantage
PHABLETS AND SUPERPHONE MARKET SEGMENTS
BY PRODUCT TYPE
Do Inquiry To Buy Report Of Phablets and superphones Market @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-phablets-and-superphones-market-opportunities-and-68345#InquiryForBuying
BY OPERATING SYSTEM
- Mozilla firefox
- North America
- Rest of the World
- Smartphones and Tablet Manufacturers
- System Integrators and Software Developers
About Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air. We have market research reports from number of leading publishers and update our collection daily to provide our clients with the instant online access to our database. With access to this database, our clients will be able to benefit from expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suite #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442, USA
USA Tel: 386-310-3803
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 855-465-4651