Market Research Store : Published latest report on "Global Pharmaceutical Packaging Machinery Market Outlook (2014-2022)" into their database.
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/07/2015 -- The Global Pharmaceutical Packaging Machinery market is expected to reach $8.25 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 9.60% during the forecast period 2014 to 2022. Rapid growth of pharmaceutical industry, growing demand for drug delivery devices & blister packaging and nanotechnology contribute for the market growth. Challenges in emerging markets, increasing overall packaging costs, strict global health rules and environmental & political norms are some of the key factors hampering the market growth. Global demand for primary pharmaceutical containers pose plenty of opportunities for the vendors involved in this market. The manufacturing equipment for all sizes of tablets, capsules, ointments, cosmetics, liquid for pharmaceutical industry is available in the market.
Request For Sample Report Here:
The pharmaceutical packaging machinery market is segmented by type, by product and by geography. Based on type, market is segregated into blister packaging machinery, strip packaging machinery, filling and capping machinery, cartoning machinery, wrapping machinery, pre-fillable inhalers, tray packaging machinery and others. Based on product type, the market is categorised into Solids Packaging Equipment, Semi-Solids Packaging Equipment, Liquids Packaging Equipment and Other Packaging Type.
Solids Packaging Equipment is further divided into capsule, tablet, powder and others. Semi-Solids Packaging Equipment is further divided into ointment, cream and others. Liquids Packaging Equipment is further segmented into syrup, aerosol and others. Market by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. Asia Pacific represents the largest as well as the fastest growing market worldwide.
Do Inquiry Before Purchasing Report Here:
The Key players in the market include, Robert Bosch Gmbh, Bausch & Ströbel Maschinenfabrik Ilshofen, IMA, Korber, Mg2, Romaco Pharmatechnik, Uhlmann Group, Optima Packaging Group, Multivac Group and Marchesini Group Spa.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements