Hyderabad, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/22/2018 -- According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled " Piezoelectric Sensor Market: By Application (Industrial, Manufacturing, Automotive, Healthcare & Telecom); By End-user (Enterprise & Civilian) & By Energy Source (Mechanical, Electromagnetic, Electrostatic, Others) – By Geography - Forecast (2018-2023) " , increasing demand for industrial automation due to the rising advancements in the semiconductor industry enhances the growth of the Piezoelectric Sensor Market in the future.
Asia Pacific dominates the Piezoelectric Sensor Market during the forecast period
Asia Pacific has a major share in the Piezoelectric Sensor Market. This is due to the increasing technological advancements coupled with the adoption of these sensors in countries like China and India. The region is expected to have a growth rate of 6.7% by 2023. Growing healthcare investments and increasing penetration of medical devices across Asia Pacific are also responsible for the growth of piezoelectric devices in the region.
Aerospace and automotive sectors are providing opportunities for the piezoelectric sensor in China. Growing demand for commercial vehicles and other passenger cars also provide opportunities for the Piezoelectric Sensor Market in Asia Pacific.
Selected Analysis done in the full Report:
Mechanical energy has the largest share of 49% in the Piezoelectric Sensor Market. This trend is expected to continue in the coming years. The market is expected to reach $1.16 billion by 2023. Wireless sensors which get their power from a mechanical energy source will drive the demand for the industrial pressure sensor in the coming years. This factor provides many opportunities for the piezoelectric ultrasonic transducer. Emphasis on home automation along with concerns of the electric components propels the demand for the piezoelectric pressure sensor in the home automations and building segment.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors:
Electronics segment is sure to escalate the demand for piezoelectric actuator due to the increasing demand for smartphones and tablets.
The Piezoelectric Sensor Market is expected to make advancements in a broad range of applications in industry verticals like aerospace & defence, industrial & manufacturing, automotive, healthcare, telecommunication, consumer electronics, and others.
Industrial and manufacturing segment will dominate the Piezoelectric Sensor Market due to the growing trend towards centralised automated controls.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the below link:
Key players of the Piezoelectric Sensor Market:
The key players of the Piezoelectric Sensor Market are TE Connectivity (U.S.), CTS Corporation (U.S.), Spectris (U.K.), First Sensor AG(Germany), Parker Hannifin Corporation (U.S.). Global piezoelectric sensor market key players have making different strategic initiatives which include partnerships, acquisitions, products launches and collaborations majorly to augment entry into related markets and enhance core competencies through additions to product portfolio as well as leveraging capabilities of acquired companies to gain a foothold in the emerging markets.
Piezoelectric Sensor Market report is segmented as below:
Miniaturization trend in the electronics industry has led to the development of new products, especially in the sensor technology. This drives the demand for the Piezoelectric Sensor Market.
A. Piezoelectric Sensor Market By end user
B. Piezoelectric Sensor Market By Application
1. Industrial Manufacturing
C. Piezoelectric sensor Market– By Energy Source
D. Piezoelectric sensor Market– By Geography (covers 9+ countries)
E. Piezoelectric Sensor Market Market Entropy
F. Companies Citied / Interviewed
1. TE Connectivity (U.S) 8. Kistler Group
2. CTS Corporation (U.S.) 9. Omega Engineering
3. Spectris (U.K.) 10. CTS Corporation
4. First Sensor AG (Germany) 11. Piezo Solutions
5. Parker Hannifin Corporation (U.S.) 12. TE Connectivity
6. APC International 13. HBM Test & Measuremen
7. Ceramtec GMBH 14. Baumer
A. Impact Sensor Market
B. UV Sensor Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Piezoelectric Sensor Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 20. Revenue and volume Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Piezoelectric Sensor Market segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
1. Americas Piezoelectric Sensor Market (2018-2023)
2. Asia Pacific Piezoelectric Sensor Market (2018-2023)
3. Europe Piezoelectric Sensor Market (2018-2023)
4. Industrial Piezoelectric Sensor Market (2018-2023)
5. Manufacturing Piezoelectric Sensor Market (2018-2023)
6. Automotive Piezoelectric Sensor Market (2018-2023)
7. Healthcare Piezoelectric Sensor Market (2018-2023)
8. Telecom Piezoelectric Sensor Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.