Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/18/2017 -- "Global Planned Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Planned Pipelines" is a comprehensive report on major, trunk oil and gas planned pipelines industry in the world. The report provides planned pipeline details such as pipeline/pipeline system name, operator name, start year, start point, end point, status, length, capacity and diameter for all major, trunk crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas pipelines across the world by country and by region. The report also provides capital expenditure outlook by key countries, year on year, from 2017 to 2021. The report also provides key country comparisons based on contribution to total pipeline length (regional/ global). Planned or proposed (new build) pipeline projects, as announced by various companies, have also been included in this report. Further the report also offers recent developments and latest awarded contracts at regional level.
Get a Sample Research PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1070538
- Updated information on all planned crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas pipelines in the world
- Provides key details such as operator name, start year, start point, end point, location, length, diameter and capacity for all planned crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas pipelines to 2021
- Provides capital expenditure outlook at global as well as regional level by year and by key countries for planned oil and gas pipelines till 2021
- Latest developments and contracts related to oil and gas pipeline industry at the regional level.
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all key planned transmission pipelines across the world
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong pipeline data
- Assess your competitors pipeline network and its capacity
- Develop strategies based on the latest developments in the industry
- Information on latest tenders and contracts in the industry
Enquiry at: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=1070538
Table of Contents:
2.1. What Is This Report About?
2.2. Market Definition
3. Global Planned Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry
3.1. Global Planned Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry, Snapshot
3.2. Global Planned Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry, Oil and Gas Pipelines
Browse more details at: http://www.researchmoz.us/global-planned-oil-and-gas-pipelines-industry-outlook-to-2021-capacity-and-capital-expenditure-forecasts-with-details-of-all-planned-pipelines-report.html
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG