Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Polycarbonate in LED Lighting Applications Global Market Forecast and Analysis 2015 - 2022” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/23/2016 -- This is the market study presents our forecast of the global consumption of Polycarbonate (PC) in Light Emitting Diode (LED) Lighting.
This market study quantifies (counts) the use of Polycarbonate resin to produce selected piece-parts, for use (consumption) in various LED products (Lamp and Luminaire/Light Fixture) for lighting applications, in terms of Metric Tons (MT), value (US$, Million), as well as average selling price ($ per Metric Ton).
LED products covered in this study are used in both stationary/fixed locations lighting applications, as well as vehicle lighting applications. The LED products are used in new design fixtures, as well as retrofitting/replacement of existing (installed-based) lamps and luminaires (light fixtures).
LEDs are used in both functional and decorative light fixtures, with an advantage of energy savings. Compared to incandescent lighting, LED-based solid-state lighting (SSL) delivers visible light with reduced heat. In addition, its solid-state nature provides for greater resistance to shock, vibration, and wear, thereby significantly increasing its lifespan. Therefore, since the LED light source is very durable and long-lasting (for example 10-years), the piece-parts (components) of the LED lamp and/or luminaire (light fixture) should also be very durable and long-lasting.
The information is presented in easy-to-follow illustrations and text. Polycarbonate and LED technology and competitor overviews, as well as trends and analysis are presented. Terms, acronyms, and abbreviations used are defined.
Market Forecast Product Categories
This market forecast is presented for ten (10) LED lighting product categories. The lamp categories, in turn, may have multiple sub-categories, which are determined by physical size of the lamp. Note: lower-level product categories are indented in the list, are summed-up to the higher-level product category stated above it.
Market Forecast Data Base Hierachy Structure
Product Category List
- LED Lamps and Luminaires
- Heat Sinks
- Other - Lightguides, Other
The above Polycarbonate-based Piece-Parts used in the following:
- LED Lighting Product Categories
- Parabolic aluminized reflector (PAR)
- General Service (A19/G60/ Other A-Type)
- Decorative Types (Candle, Fancy Round, Other)
- Multifaceted Reflector (MR) Compatible
- Linear Tube
- Street / Parking-lot / Outdoor Area
- High Bay/Flood
- Automotive and Other Vehicle - Specialty
- Miscellaneous LED-Based Lamp and Lamp Sections of Fixtures
- Luminaires / Light Fixtures (dedicated for LED)
Market Forecast, By Region The market data are segmented into the following geographic regions, plus a Global summary; separate data-sheets are provided for the following regions:
- North America (Canada, Mexico, and U.S.A.)
- Rest of America (Central and South America)
- EMEA (Europe, Middle East, plus Africa)
- APAC (Asia Pacific)
Market Forecast, By Function This report provides the 2015 market data review and 2016-2022 forecast by the following functions:
- Consumption Value (US$, Million)
- Quantity (MT - Metric Ton, by Thousand)
- Average Selling Prices ($/MT)
The consumption (use) value is determined by multiplying the number of metric tons of Polycarbonate used in the production of selected piece parts, by the average selling price (ASP) of the Polycarbonate resin (per metric ton) in US Dollars. The ASPs are not retail prices; the prices are based on the price of the Polycarbonate at the initial factory level. These are the original manufacturer's ("factory") prices invoiced to the first (original) customer, or transfer prices for internal (captive) production.
- Consumption data is based on the geographical region where the end-use of the LED product is initially used/installed.
- Consumption data does not include POLYCARBONATE (PC) in inventory; only PC that is actually used (consumed) during the calendar year.
Lighting applications covered in this study report:
- General Lighting
- Vehicles - lighting used in automotive, buses, trains, airplanes, ships, other
- Signage, Signals and Digital Display; back-lighting units of monitors/TVs
- Indicator/Instrumentation; Toys; Holiday; Portable lighting (flashlight/torch, lanterns, etc)
- Professional Task Lighting - Horticultural; Medical/Surgical; Broadcast/Film/ Theater Production; UV Curing; Other professional task lighting
Market Research Methodology
Market analysis and technology forecasting are complex tasks. Any predictions of the shape and trends of technology and economic movement start from the notion that the germ of what will be important tomorrow is present, although smaller or larger or in a different form, in our environment today. However, taking as a basis for a prediction the assumptions of current, conventional belief creates a set of preconceived notions that can lead to serious mistakes. Publisher, instead, looks to the basic driving forces.
This study is based on analysis of information obtained through October 2016. During the market research process, Publisher analysts perform interviews with authoritative and representative individuals in the LED and lighting industry, plus - R&D and factory/manufacturing, from the standpoint of both suppliers and users of LED and lighting illumination products.
The interviews are conducted principally with:
- Polycarbonate resin manufacturers and suppliers; LED lighting product manufacturers; Lighting Designers/Installers concerns, Engineers, marketing personnel and management at manufacturers of LED lighting and related equipment, as well as other lighting technologies.
- Design group leaders, engineers, marketing personnel and market planners at major users and potential users of LEDs and lighting
- Other industry experts, including those focused on standards activities, trade associations, government and investments.
The interviews covered issues of technology, R&D support, pricing, contract size, reliability, documentation, installation/maintenance crafts, standards, supplier competition and other topics.
Publisher forecasts, as illustrated in the forecast data structure, are developed initially at the lowest detail level, then summed to successively higher levels. The background market research focuses on the amount of each type of product used in each application in the base year (last year: 2015), and the prices paid at the first transaction from the manufacturer. This forms the base year data. Publisher analysts then forecast the growth rates in component quantity use in each application, along with price trends, based on competitive, economic and technology forecast trends, and apply these to derive long term forecasts at the lowest application levels. The usage growth rate forecasts depend heavily on analysis of overall end user trends toward equipment usage and economic payback.
All data and other information contained in this data base are proprietary to Publisher and may not be distributed or provided in either original or reproduced form to anyone outside the client's internal employee organization, without prior written permission of Publisher. Publisher, in addition to multiple-client programs, conducts proprietary custom studies for single clients in all areas of management planning and interest. Other independent consultants, therefore, are considered directly competitive. Publisher proprietary information may not be provided to such consultants without written permission from Publisher Consultants.
Spanning over 750 pages "Polycarbonate in LED Lighting Applications Global Market Forecast and Analysis 2015 - 2022" report covers Executive Summary, Polycarbonate Use In LED Lighting, Polycarbonate and LEDs - Technology Overview, Company Profiles of LED and Related Companies, Market Research Methodology, Definitions and Standards, Market Forecast Data Base - Introduction/Explanation of Excel Worksheets.
For more information Visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/electronicast/polycarbonate-led-lighting-applications-global-market-forecast-and-analysis-2015-2022
Find all Electrical Products Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/electrical-products
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions