Mumbai, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/16/2020 -- Prismane Consulting has published its Global Polytetramethylene Ether Glycol (PTMEG) Market Study Report and Market Model.
The global polytetramethylene ether glycol market is driven by the Asia-Pacific region followed by North America and Western Europe. China is the major textile exporter as well as the largest producer of automotive vehicles in the world. The increasing demand in automotive and textile industries fueled the growth of PTMEG market. China is a major consumer of PTMEG, accounting for more than 60% of the global consumption.
Global Polytetramethylene Ether Glycol, By Application
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)
- Copolyester-ether Elastomers (COPE)
- Cast Elastomers
The PTMEG market study – 2020 Market study covers:
Market Data, Country Summaries & Product Review
- Global Demand & Market Analysis
- PTMEG Market data in terms of volume and value for each end-use at regional and country level
- PTMEG PO Market analysis for Production, Capacity, Demand, at Regional and Country level
- Demand Composition, by Application
- Capacity & Production
- Latest Trends and market developments
- Key Players
- Process technology
- Strategic Issues and Recommendations
- Market / Product Outlook (Historical, Short, Mid and Long-term forecast)
- Business Opportunities & Challenges
- Strategic Analysis and High-level information on Market Entry, Best Strategies adopted
In the long term forecast the Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing region owing to the increasing industrialization, especially automotive and textile in developing countries like China, India, Indonesia, Vietnam and Thailand.
For more information about this report Click Here
About Prismane Consulting
Prismane Consulting is a unique consulting and market research firm providing management, economic and technical expertise across the global Chemicals, Petrochemicals, Polymers, Materials and Energy value chain. The company has been advising clients on their key strategic issues solving their toughest and most critical business problems. We have helped some of the fortune 500 companies develop their strategic plans by tracking and interpreting market dynamics.
Prismane consulting has completed a number of multi-client studies and projects. It offers Market Studies, World Analysis and Strategy Reports related to Refining, Chemicals, Petrochemicals, Plastic & Polymers and Materials.For update on the annual subscription (monthly, quarterly and annually) on the chemicals industry, please write to email@example.com
Mr. Tejas Shah
Chemicals & Energy, Prismane Consulting