Fast Market Research recommends "Global Power Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Power Industry" from ICD-Research, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/15/2013 -- "Global Power Survey 2013-2014: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Power Industry" is a new report by ICD Research that analyzes how power industry companies' procurement expenditures, business strategies, and practices are set to change in 2013-2014. This report gives you access to the category-level spending outlooks, budgets, supplier selection criteria, business challenges, and investment opportunities of leading purchase decision makers. The report also identifies the future growth of buyers and suppliers, MandA, capital expenditure, staff hiring, and e-procurement. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities, as well as access to information categorized by region, company type, and size.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research's exclusive panel of leading global power industry executives; it provides data and analysis on buyer expenditure, procurement, and developments within the global power industry. The report includes key topics such as global power industry buyer expenditure and procurement behaviors and strategies, and identifies the threats and opportunities within the global power industry, economic outlook trends, and business confidence within global power industry executives. Most secondary research reports are based on general industry drivers and do not understand the industry executives' attitude and changing behaviors, creating a gap in presenting the business outlook of the industry; in an effort to bridge this gap, ICD Research created this primary research-based report by gathering the opinions of multiple stakeholders in the value-chain of the global power industry.
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
Executives from the global power industry anticipate an increase in levels of consolidation, with 55% of respondents projecting an increase in merger and acquisition (MandA) activities in 2013.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
Challenges faced by the power companies such as competition, requirement of expansion of capacity and services offerings, and weak market conditions prompted companies to consolidate positions and look for MandA to stabilize operations.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
Companies Mentioned in this Report: BioPower System, Kedco, Elster, Jorf Lasfar Energy Company, Aremark, , Al Fanar Group, ABB, RidgeWind, RidgeWind, Juhl Winds, Statoil and Statkraft, Mitsubishi Corporation, GE, EDF Energies Nouvelles, Safway, Toshiba Corp, Welspun Renewables Energy, Navetas Energy Management, Suntech, RWE Npower Renewables, Energia Verde Ventuno, Essar Power, Reliance Power, Perusahaan Listrik Negara, BrightSource Energy, Alstom, JinkoSolar, Suzlon, BHEL, NTPC, Light Energia, Light SESA, Senoko Energy, Ohgishima Power, InfraVest, Nouvelles, SunPower, Energate, Capgemini, Ceylon Electricity Board, Renova Energia, ThomasLloyd, Greenergy Holdings, Bronzeoak, Tenaga Nasionalm, Ncondezi Coal, Electrabel, BioPower Systems, Entergra Power Group
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Power Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Power Industry
- Global Power Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Power Industry
- Global Power Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Power Industry
- Buyer Spend Activity and Procurement Behaviors and Strategies in the Power Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence
- Global Power Industry Outlook Survey 2011-2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies
- Global Oil and Gas Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Oil and Gas Industry
- Buyer Spend Activity in the Power Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Brief
- Global Power Supplier Industry Outlook Survey 2011-2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies
- Supplier Marketing Spend Activity, Marketing and Sales Behaviors and Strategies in the Power Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence
- Industry Dynamics, Growth, Threats & Opportunities in the Power Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence