Market Research Store : Published latest report on "Global Power Tools Market Outlook (2015-2022)" into their database.
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/16/2016 -- The Power Tools market accounted for $27.56 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $40.12 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 5.5%. Urbanization, increasing automotive sales in developed nations, high efficiency and effectiveness and rising investments in housing are driving the market growth. The power tools are generally used for household tasks, screw-driving, grinding, drilling, routing, leveling, cutting, shaping, painting, sanding, construction, polishing, and gardening.
Request For Report Sample Here:
Power tools have the majority share in total market with around 60% and are expected to be the leading segment during the forecast period. The most commonly used power tools are electric power tools. Industrial segment is expected to dominate the end-user market. North America and Asia Pacific are the leading markets for power tools strongly driven by U.S. and China respectively, whereas Europe and Africa are fastest growing regions.
The key players of the market include, Hitachi Koki Co., Panasonic Corp, Robert Bosch GmbH, Emerson Electric Co., Makita Corp., Atlas Copco AB, Black & Decker Co., Actuant Corp., Techtronic Industries Co. Ltd, SKF, Stanley and Danaher Corporation.
Do Inquiry About This Report Here:
- Power tools
- Hand tools
Types of Power Tools Covered:
- Electric power tools
- Hydraulic power tools
- Engine driven power tools
- Powder-actuated power tools
- Pneumatic power tools
End Users Covered:
- Electrical and electronics
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancement
About Market Research Store
Market Research Store, we have market research reports from competent publishers. Our Research Specialists have thorough knowledge about offerings from different publishers and different reports on respective industries. They will help you refine search parameters and get desired results at your doorstep. Here you can review the complete range of available reports, review the scope of study and methodology of reports. Apart from the published market research reports, we also provide customized study on any topic to meet the varied requirements of our clients.
Whether you are looking for new product trends, competitive analysis or study on existing or emerging markets, Market Research Store has best offerings and expertise to get the critical information for you. You can also choose the option to purchase full reports or sections from the report or only charts or tables.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442, USA
USA Tel: +1-386-310-3803
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No.1-855-465-4651