Recently published research from Timetric, "Global Prefabricated Buildings - Market Opportunity and Environment, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/23/2012 -- The global prefabricated buildings market valued over US$65 billion in 2011, out of which the European market constituted a share of 52.9%, making it the largest regional market for prefabricated buildings in the world. In the same year, Asia-Pacific and North American markets positioned themselves as the second and third largest regional markets with shares of 24.50% and 15.40% respectively. Continuing economic uncertainty in Europe and sluggish growth in the US are expected to reduce the market shares of these regions. Stable and growing economies in China and India are also expected to reduce the market shares of the US and Europe as demand in the Asia-Pacific region is growing faster, caused by the rising popularity and growing awareness of the benefits of prefabricated buildings. The share of European and North American markets is expected to be 49.50% and 14.10% respectively in 2016, decreasing from 52.90% and 15.40% in 2011.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The global prefabricated buildings market valued over US$65 billion in 2011, out of which the European market constituted a share of 52.9%, making it the largest regional market for prefabricated buildings in the world.
- Commercial and industrial applications will drive 50% of prefabricated building demand with the iron and steel building category being the key contributor.
- Environmentally friendly prefabricated houses will increase the market share of the prefabricated industry in the global construction industry.
- Technology improvisation in prefabrication is crucial to future demand growth.
- Prefabrication is a solution to improving the productivity and efficiency of the global construction industry.
- The use of prefabricated buildings for residential building construction will increase over the forecast period.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the prefabricated buildings market globally:
- Historical (2007-2011) and forecast (2012-2016) valuations of the prefabricated buildings market in Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Europe, North America and Latin America
- Values for segments of the prefabricated buildings market including iron and steel buildings, wood buildings, concrete buildings, aluminum buildings and plastic buildings
- Breakdown of values at country level (44 countries)
- Analysis of key events and factors driving the prefabricated buildings markets globally
- Profiles of key companies operating in the prefabricated buildings industry
Reasons to Get this Report
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities using our standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level via review data and forecasts at category and country level
- Understand the latest industry and market trends
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Kirby Building Systems, LLC, Butler Manufacturing Company, Red Sea Housing Services Company Limited, Vardhman Building Systems, Galco, Dorce Holding, MPIL Steel Structures Ltd., H.V. Metal Arc Pvt Ltd, Klee Hausbau
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Concrete and Cement in BRIC - Market Opportunity and Environment, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- Construction Wood in BRIC - Market Opportunity & Environment, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- Paints and Varnishes in BRIC - Market Opportunity and Environment, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- Global Construction Aggregates - Market Opportunity & Environment, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
- Global Cement - Market Opportunity & Environment, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
- Prefabricated Buildings in Bahrain to 2016: Market Databook
- Prefabricated Buildings in Canada to 2016: Market Databook
- Prefabricated Buildings in Bulgaria to 2016: Market Databook
- Prefabricated Buildings in Finland to 2016: Market Databook
- Prefabricated Buildings in Australia to 2016: Market Databook
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)