Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/08/2014 -- Sandlerresearch.org adds Global Premium Tires Market 2014-2018 new industry report in its store.Tires are an integral component of vehicles and are manufactured using raw materials such as natural rubber, nylon tire cord fabric, and carbon black. Rubber chemicals and synthetic rubber, including styrene-butadiene rubber and poly-butadiene rubber, are also used in manufacturing tires. Premium tires are high-cost tires which undergo several quality, durability, and speed tests, and are designed to deliver high performance. Premium tires are mainly used in premium class vehicles as they deliver improved performance, fuel efficiency, and ride quality.
Analysts forecast the Global Premium Tire market will grow at a CAGR of 9.72 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Premium Tire market for the period 2014-2018. It presents the vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the top five vendors in the market. It discusses the major drivers that influence the growth of the market. It also outlines the challenges faced by the vendors and the market at large, as well as the key trends that are emerging in the market.
The premium tires covered in the report are:
- Tires by speed code W (168-186 mph), Y (186 mph), and Z (more than 186 mph)
- Run-flat tires
- SUV and winter tires with speed codes higher than H (130 mph)
- Motorsport tires
Buy a report directly @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=16215
Global Premium Tire Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Premium Tire market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Bridgestone Corp.
- Compagnie Générale des Établissements Michelin SCA
- Continental AG
- Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co.
- Pirelli & C. SpA
Other Prominent Vendors
- Alliance Tire Group
- Apollo Tires Ltd.
- Cooper Tire and Rubber Co.
- Hangzhou Zhongce Rubber Co. Ltd.
- Hankook Tire Co. Ltd.
- Kumho Tire Co.
- Maxxis International GmbH
- McCreary Tire and Rubber Co.
- Nokian Tires plc
- Sumitomo Rubber Industries Ltd.
- Toyo Tire & Rubber Co.
- Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd.
Key Market Driver
- Growing Focus on Safety.
Key Market Challenge
- Increased Price of Premium Tires.
Key Market Trend
- Increasing Demand from BRIC
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?