Printing technologies are currently used to create electronic devices on different substrates. Printing electronics have enabled the printing of electrical components (resistors, condensers, spools, and transistors) and electronic components on cost-effective, lightweight and flexible materials such as flexible film, cloth, plastic or paper in conventional circuits.
Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/14/2017 -- Drivers for the global printed electronics market are low manufacturing cost, growing demand for flexible electronics, environmentally friendly technology, the wide range of substrates and increased investments. Printed electronics is used in various applications such as industrial applications including batteries, packaging, consumer, sensor, displays and RFID. E-Ink, Dupont, Vorbeck Materials, Solicore, ThinFilm Electronics, Parc and T-ink are some of the key players in the market.
The global printed electronics market is segmented on the basis of material, technology, application and geography. On the basis of material, the printed electronics market is segmented into substrates and inks. Various substrates used are plastic, glass and paper. Inks could be segmented into dielectric inks and conductive inks. Different technologies used to print on the substrate are flexography, ink-jet printing, gravure printing and screen printing. Printed electronics is used in displays, OLEDs, sensors and PVs. Geographically, the global printed electronics market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
Click here to get sample copy of the report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/531
- Pin-point analysis of geographic segments helps to identify opportunities for growth within the global printed electronics market
- In-depth coverage of the global printed electronics market including drivers, restraints and opportunities would help professionals to better understand market behavior
- Deep-dive analysis of market trends and key developments in the global printed electronics market would be informative for the corporate sector
- Porter's Five Forces analysis examines the competitive structure of the global printed electronics market and would assist market strategists in their decision-making process
- Detailed study of the strategies of key leaders, partnerships and acquisitions in the global printed electronics market would be informative for stakeholders
For more info, connect to our analyst at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/connect-to-analyst/531
Printed Electronics Market Key Segments:
The global printed electronics market is segmented into four broad categories: materials, technology, applications and geography.
- Dielectric Inks
- Conductive Inks
- Ink-jet Printing
- Gravure Printing
- Screen Printing
- North America