Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/12/2019 -- Global propylene capacity is expected to experience considerable growth over the next nine years from around 120 mtpa in 2017 to more than 150 mtpa by 2026. More than 100 planned and announced propylene plants are expected to come online, primarily in Asia and the Middle East over the next nine years. Dangote Group, Oriental Energy Co Ltd, and Formosa Plastics Group are the top three companies by planned capacity additions globally over the next nine years.
Click to get Sample PDF: https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1936006
- Global propylene capacity outlook by region
- Propylene planned and announced plants details
- Global propylene capacity by feedstock
- Capacity share of the major propylene producers globally
- Global propylene capital expenditure outlook by region.
Reasons to buy
- Understand key trends in the global propylene industry
- Understand regional propylene supply scenario
- Identify opportunities in the global propylene industry with the help of upcoming plants and capital expenditure outlook
- Understand the current and future competitive scenario.
View Complete TOC with Tables and Figures at: https://www.researchmoz.us/q3-2018-global-propylene-capacity-and-capital-expenditure-outlook-dangote-industries-ltd-drives-global-capacity-additions-report.html/toc
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG