Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/04/2012 -- Global beer volume continued to grow in 2011, thanks to strong growth in emerging markets, but mature beer markets continued to register declines. As beer volume growth is forecast to continue to be driven by developing markets, companies will need to focus on extending their geographic reach, whilst in sluggish mature markets they have to look to maximise value. This global briefing analyses how company strategies are evolving and what are the opportunities for beer companies in the future.
Euromonitor International's Global Prospects for Beer Companies global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Alcoholic Drinks market in both the off-trade and the on-trade, it highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the leading companies and brands by total volume, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Beer, Cider/Perry, RTDs/High-Strength Premixes, Spirits, Wine.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Alcoholic Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Beer: Global Industry Almanac
- Beer: Global Industry Guide
- Beer - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Drinks: Global Industry Guide
- Alcoholic Drinks - Uzbekistan
- Food, Beverages, and Tobacco: Global Industry Overview
- Alcoholic Drinks: Global Industry Almanac
- Alcoholic Drinks in Lithuania
- Global Beer, Cider and FABs Market to 2013
- Global Performance and Prospects for Beer